No announcement yet.

I feel like crapola !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been a pretty miserable week. I came down with Strep on Christmas Eve. Then gave it to my wife and one of the kids. We are just now starting to recover. Dr at the clinic said it's been a steady flow of flu patients this year. Heck the flu would have been nice.

Comment

Wife , daughter , and myself tested positive for flue on Christmas day.

Other daughter was positive strep. Still feeling a bit of the symptoms but not as bad as day 1

Comment

Took me over a month and 3 courses of antibiotics to get over strep/bronchitis, my immune system being seriously compromised had the doctors freakin’, they were on the verge of hospital rooms and iv antibiotics.

Comment

Same here....clinic was outta flu test but all my symptoms meet it. Treating it as the flu. Sure does suck sitting here in the house all day staring at the walls!! I believe the coughing is worse I've ever had but it doesn't help that it feels like someone beat me wh a bat!! Hopefully everyone gets well soon!! I'm just praying and hoping my kids don't catch it

Comment

I got knocked down yesterday. Stared as a stomach bug and by dinner time I just skipped dinner and went to bed. Had a fever and chills. Went into deep hibernation for 2 hours, woke up and hit some more theraflu, then slept for another 12 hours. Thankfully woke up feeling back to 100%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wife and daughter had it before Christmas and 12 yr old son right after. My 3 yr old has it pretty bad now. I'm the only one who hasn't gotten it.

My wife is out of town so I'm at home with them. I had planned on my mom watching them and me slipping out a couple evenings for a hunt but I'm not going to do that so she can get it too.

Comment

Originally posted by tex4k View Post
                Took me over a month and 3 courses of antibiotics to get over strep/bronchitis, my immune system being seriously compromised had the doctors freakin’, they were on the verge of hospital rooms and iv antibiotics.

Da3n it! I hope you're doing better. That sounds like a rough road. End up as pneumonia?

Comment

Sounds like you’ve got the man flu!!

Comment

We have it out here in Colo Sprgs also. Mines just coming on

Comment

Good luck Carey!

Comment

Originally posted by Gherkin05 View Post
                        Da3n it! I hope you're doing better. That sounds like a rough road. End up as pneumonia?
                        No thankfully that 3rd of antibiotics got me back up and running. Now just gotta get past the wife and doctors wanting me to live like “the boy in the bubble”.

Comment

There's no such thing as thinking you might have the flu.
                          If you have the flu, you actually think that dying would be the best remedy.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
                            There's no such thing as thinking you might have the flu.
                            If you have the flu, you actually think that dying would be the best remedy.
                            Flu test came back negative. My temperature is still climbing though. 100.6 a little while ago

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
                              Flu test came back negative. My temperature is still climbing though. 100.6 a little while ago
                              Glad you don't have the flu.

Comment

7yo strep, 2yo bad ear infection, me an momma are ok though (must be the bedroom aerobics)

Comment

Working...
                                X