No announcement yet.

Major Stockshows- season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We finished up the longest chicken show ever! Both girls made it in the auction with 20th and 100th place cockerels.

Comment

Congratulations ��

Comment

No kidding the longest chicken show ever. That was ridiculous.Congratulations to your girls. We didn't show because of grades but I was there helping several local kids. Exciting end for us, as a friend of ours won the cockerel show last night.
        Hope the auction is good for your girls tomorrow.

Comment

Congrats to everyone!! We are slicking steers tomorrow and heading to Houston Sunday evening. Have plenty of friends up there now with heifers and mutton. G-luck to everyone...

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk

Comment

We spent the beginning of the week in Austin showing goats. We didn't win, but had fun.

Comment

headed to Houston this afternoon with ag mech projects. Sunday Will wrap our season up. then we have county fair in April

Comment

Well my daughter had an outstanding day at the Denton County Youth Fair yesterday. She made the sale and won showmanship. Not bad for a first year showing. She was in cloud 9 last night.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
                  Well my daughter had an outstanding day at the Denton County Youth Fair yesterday. She made the sale and won showmanship. Not bad for a first year showing. She was in cloud 9 last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

She also won the Horse Show Speed Events as well at the Denton County Youth Fair. 2 buckles in a week. Pretty proud of the little girl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
                      Thats awesome! I love seeing these youngster's do good!

Comment

Working...
                      X