No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting out of the Tron game this morning. Tired of waiting on this thing to take off and with each streaming event that takes place, I'm more and more convinced that it never will.

Comment

Originally posted by coonazz View Post
      Getting out of the Tron game this morning. Tired of waiting on this thing to take off and with each streaming event that takes place, I'm more and more convinced that it never will.
      Ha. I’m still waiting on Vibe to come back so I can free up some funds for some other coins.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        XRP doin XRP things.
        Hey now, here is the jynx, but back over $1 ... Nice

Comment

Originally posted by coonazz View Post

Tron is like what 4 months old? I’m going to wait till end of Q1 before thinking about that.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
            Ha. I’m still waiting on Vibe to come back so I can free up some funds for some other coins.

I sold my Vibe during the super bowl. Shoulda sold it right before the game started. I took a little hit, but glad I dumped it when I did. I’m not sure if Vibe will ever recover from that fiasco...but I hope it does.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
              I sold my Vibe during the super bowl. Shoulda sold it right before the game started. I took a little hit, but glad I dumped it when I did. I’m not sure if Vibe will ever recover from that fiasco...but I hope it does.

Skinny

Yea, I don’t have a ton in it. May give it this week and then I may just cut my losses on it and move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man did ADA fall off the map or what?

Skinny

Comment

Man did ADA fall off the map or what?

Skinny
                  It did and I picked up more. I think they are working to meet a Roadmap objective by Q2. I've seen several interviews with the founder. He really seems to know his stuff. I want to say he worked on Ethereum some how.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                    Yea, I don’t have a ton in it. May give it this week and then I may just cut my losses on it and move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Yep...The super bowl commercial didn't pan out as they had hoped. I think the part with Vibe actually got cut out.

I have very little and will just hold it until it gets back to where it was or pumped a little.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                      It did and I picked up more. I think they are working to meet a Roadmap objective by Q2. I've seen several interviews with the founder. He really seems to know his stuff. I want to say he worked on Ethereum some how.
                      That kills it for me... whenever the Founder is referenced from Tron-days forward... that coin is doomed to the ****in pits of hell.
                      Got a sell set on my ADA..

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        That kills it for me... whenever the Founder is referenced from Tron-days forward... that coin is doomed to the ****in pits of hell.
                        Got a sell set on my ADA..
                        Ha...you would think all this self promotion would pump the coin but to no avail. We are in crypto no man's land right now.

Comment

Anyone taking another look at nano? One guy I follow on YouTube talks pretty positively about this coin.

Skinny

Comment

Anyone taking another look at nano? One guy I follow on YouTube talks pretty positively about this coin.

Skinny
                            The same way they talked about Ripple and Tron back in December?

Comment

Ok ok. What about POE? Lol

Skinny

Comment

Last edited by LROSE; 02-12-2018, 02:50 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Working...
                                X