Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I crazy for not canceling baseball practice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    Whatever you say, princess.
    You should retreat to the bitcoin posts where you think a couple folks listen to you.

Comment

I barely was able to make it to HEB to get jalapeños and corn bread for chili today.

Too cold to even watch baseball on TV!

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
        You should retreat to the bitcoin posts where you think a couple folks listen to you.
        Did i upset your delicate sensibilities?
        I apologize. Ill use softer words. Perhaps ypu could petition the Mods to create you a quiet room ..be sure to ask them to make it a heated one. Wouldnt want you to get a frozen uterous.

Comment

Did i upset your delicate sensibilities?
          I apologize. Ill use softer words. Perhaps ypu could petition the Mods to create you a quiet room ..be sure to ask them to make it a heated one. Wouldnt want you to get a frozen uterous.
          It’s good to see the mods allow junior high kids that have bad parents on here. Hopefully you will find some direction.

Have a good evening I’ll stick to visiting with adults.

Comment

It’s good to see the mods allow junior high kids that have bad parents on here. Hopefully you will find some direction.

Have a good evening I’ll stick to visiting with adults.
            You still here?

Comment

Hurry up bow season. When I coached girls softball I never dreamed of having practice on Sunday. That was family day at my house and I can safely say all of Goldthwaite.

Comment

This is the same guy that asked the mods to make the ignore feature where you couldn't even see that they posted. ��

Comment

Cancel practice?

43° & RAINING - yes...
                  43° & WINDY - ummmm....enjoy last place in your league with that mentality....

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                    If it were a scheduled game would the game be canceled?

No matter what you decide, half the parents will complain.
                    At the select level, no the game would not be cancelled because of cold weather. That would be laughed at actually.
                    According to some on this thread ... eskimos are extinct.

Our team's 7u boys played tournament games till 8:30 last night and are just now taking the field today for brackets.
                    Man, I sure miss those days.
                    25 years ago kids weren't playing baseball in February. It wasn't a year round sport then.
                    In select ball, tournaments start in February for the Spring season.

I'm in the group of practicing/playing baseball in any type of playable weather, especially at the select level. If you don't think your kid should he practicing in 35 to 40 degree weather then let them play league ball.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
                      Cancel practice?

43° & RAINING - yes...
                      43° & WINDY - ummmm....enjoy last place in your league with that mentality....

Hell yeah!! Beat that mentality in those 7 year old brains! Get a bullwhip or some brass knuckles!....Hell crushed glass and glue on tape fists will do even better. **** loser kids are ruining my reliving my high school days when I was all district!! Som *****es
                      Last edited by Smart; 02-11-2018, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by smart View Post
                        hell yeah!! Beat that mentality in those 7 year old brains! Get a bullwhip or some brass knuckles!....hell crushed glass and glue on tape fists will do even better. **** loser kids are ruining my reliving my high school days when i was all district!! Som *****es
                        😂

Comment

I'm new to this forum but I feel compelled to weigh in. Sleet and hail, sure cancel, but 43 and a little wind is no reason to lock yourself indoors. If you start skipping practices you are going to teach your players how to lose. You will play the teams that have been practicing. At their age it will be more telling than anytime in their athletic careers. Learning simple fundamentals will allow them a chance to compete with the opposition. As far as sick kids making other kids sick that's hog wash. It's up to the parents of a sick child to keep them home and no one else's. Kids outside playing when it's cold is normal and a lot more healthy than sitting on the couch eating cheetos and playing video games. The soft and unathletic individuals will self eliminate from sports and gravitate to other activities where they are more successful, but at 7 or 8 you don't have a clue who the athletes will be yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Hell yeah!! Beat that mentality in those 7 year old brains! Get a bullwhip or some brass knuckles!....Hell crushed glass and glue on tape fists will do even better. **** loser kids are ruining my reliving my high school days when I was all district!! Som *****es
                            Right on brother . Select 7 year olds. Lofriekinl

Comment

All the name calling on this thread made the Politic forum look like Sunday school.

Y'all need to grow up

Comment

It’s a one ball sport. So why practice

Comment

Working...
                                X