No announcement yet.

Classifieds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the classifieds are great. I bought my daily driver and my ranch truck from there.

Comment

One of my complaints is that many adds don’t have price, full item description or location of item(s).

Comment

I try to stay off them so I don’t spend $$. Your thread made me click on them and was about to try and talk the wife into a $7,000 ranger but then I came to my senses and closed them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
          If I don’t recognize the seller I generally search their other posts on atc. Never had any trouble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This. If their only participation is sales then I’m out.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
            I do look at the classifieds, but generally there is not much on there I want.

I do think that the mods should make a rule that if you post something for sale it MUST have a photo attached to the original post. I can assure y'all that I am one of the dumbest members on TBH and I aint got no problems posting a pic.

And a freaking location! That part at a minimum should be mandatory. There’s a couple of forums I visit that if you don’t put the location in your title, they will remove it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

location of item for sale is a big help.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                If I don’t recognize the seller I generally search their other posts on atc. Never had any trouble
                This. If their only participation is sales then I’m out.
                Same here...I haven’t bought a ton of stuff, but if the seller doesn’t participate in the forum more than just the classified section, I’m not dealing with them. I’d prefer to deal with people who are likeminded and are here for TBH as a whole versus someone who just joined to sale their crap

Comment

I would like to see a separate section of the classifieds devoted to those who are selling under the associate sponsor program. I’m more interested in the personal items for sale than the sellers who appear repeatedly with the same stuff. This is the way other boards are organized.

Comment

Originally posted by kmitchl View Post
                    I would like to see a separate section of the classifieds devoted to those who are selling under the associate sponsor program. I’m more interested in the personal items for sale than the sellers who appear repeatedly with the same stuff. This is the way other boards are organized.
                    Never sold anything here it have bought several things from both sponsors and individuals. This is a pretty good idea n

Comment

Been all over the state because of the classifieds and have always had good experiences.

Comment

Is there some sort of requirements to be met before being able to sell? I can’t remember. Some forums require so many posts before having access to sell items in the classifieds, which seems to work well. You can buy off the classifieds at registration though. Could be a good way to go about it.

Comment

I like TBH classifieds, never had a issue. I do have a list of members to stay away from, but enjoyed every transaction

Comment

I've bought and sold a few things - I looked up who I was dealing with each time. I like to have an idea about who I'm talking to/dealing with.

Comment

The main reason I got one here is for the classifieds. Always looking for something I dont need but want. I have bought many item from there and never an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
                                Been all over the state because of the classifieds and have always had good experiences.
                                ^^^THIS^^^
                                Met some real great people and even given things away.
                                A rating system might be good for buyers and sellers.

Comment

Working...
                                X