No announcement yet.

Classifieds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn’t mind it if everyone had a rating.. I’ve only had one bad deal here on a scope I bought paid the 3% pp fee, got the scope and it was not what was advertised (he advertised different model), got refunded but paid the 3% again.. he said “it’s still a good deal” but anyways it only cost me about $20+shipping in the end..

Comment

I do look at the classifieds, but generally there is not much on there I want.

I do think that the mods should make a rule that if you post something for sale it MUST have a photo attached to the original post. I can assure y'all that I am one of the dumbest members on TBH and I aint got no problems posting a pic.

Comment

Classifieds are awesome, done my fair share of buying and selling. I had a couple of bad experiences where the seller sold the stuff after committing to me, other than that, all good.

Comment

Originally posted by Youngblood View Post
          I love the classifieds but my wife don’t. LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here lol

Comment

I buy and sell on here. The only thing that bugs me about it is people that run their business in the classifieds without ponying up for a sponsorship. It’s really bad with some of the knife makers

Comment

I have never sold anything on here. Have bought a ton of stuff. I agree so many items per year after that become a sponsor sell all you want

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                Same here lol
                My wallet and bank account doesn’t like it at all. So far my GF hasn’t said anything, but she probably will.

Comment

Great place for trading, done.

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
                    My wallet and bank account doesn’t like it at all. So far my GF hasn’t said anything, but she probably will.
                    Why tell her lol

Comment

2nd this... my wife things I'm going out cheating when I'm really heading out to pick up my new toy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                        I have bought a bunch of stuff from the classifieds; don't think I have sold anything...yet. I have not had a single bad transaction, but I would be leary of buying from someone who is too prolific in selling items and do not participate in the great discussions that are available on TBH.
                        I agree and disagree. Any seller who makes 8 or 10 transactions here and is outed as a jerk goes away.
                        The site has not had a bad apple in a while. I feel safer with a multi year seller - they are not messing around.......

Comment

Maybe have a way to rate the seller/buyer.

Comment

Guilty

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                              I have bought a bunch of stuff from the classifieds; don't think I have sold anything...yet. I have not had a single bad transaction, but I would be leary of buying from someone who is too prolific in selling items and do not participate in the great discussions that are available on TBH.
                              OK, I have to admit...….
                              Every once in awhile, this guy
                              makes a rational statement, I agree with...…...

Comment

I have had good luck buying and selling stuff on here so far. I have even sent stuff before receiving payment if they needed it quick a few times without an issue. But I do make sure they have been on here a while without isuues and like talking with them on the phone also.

Comment

Working...
                                X