No announcement yet.

Edited Sonora Muley Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember the great write ups on the hunt. Wow, what a great video. Maybe something new on top of my bucket list!!!

Comment

Does this work Mitch?

Comment

That is good stuff!! Hoss of a muley no doubt.

Comment

Any chance you can make the video viewable with cell phones. There is an option for it in YouTube. I've got a man crush on your deer, I'm dying to see the video!

Comment

Thats was great and makes me want to go there!!
            Thanks

Comment

Best video I have watched in a long time. Great footage, great pics, great music.

Comment

well done!

Comment

Just watched the video, but remember seeing pics of your hunt. Outstanding man.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xKQ-47yDao"]2013 Blackwell Sonora Muleys Full HD - YouTube[/ame]

Not sure if this will work or not. It has some copyrighted music so it is blocked on Cell phones.

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                      Any chance you can make the video viewable with cell phones. There is an option for it in YouTube. I've got a man crush on your deer, I'm dying to see the video!
                      Sorry Jooger. Just tried again and it appears that I can't upload for cell phone viewing do to the copyrighted music in there.

Here some unedited clips that you can view.
                      First is mine and and the shot is at the 1:30 mark
                      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aopQ8nbFow0"]Sonora Mule Deer Hunt 11/23/13 - YouTube[/ame]

Second is my dads and his shot is at the 1:50 mark
                      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1hK0i9A-tQ"]Dad's Mexico Muley 11/25/2013 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                        Sorry Jooger. Just tried again and it appears that I can't upload for cell phone viewing do to the copyrighted music in there.

Here some unedited clips that you can view.
                        First is mine and and the shot is at the 1:30 mark
                        Sonora Mule Deer Hunt 11/23/13 - YouTube

Second is my dads and his shot is at the 1:50 mark
                        Dad's Mexico Muley 11/25/2013 - YouTube
                        That worked, you got it!

Good lord what a giant!!! That's on my list for sure. There was a time when I couldn't have cared less about a big mulie but lately I've had the itch. When I go, I want the twin to yours. Absolutely perfect deer, great video, excellent shot... Cigars and beers all around!

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                          That worked, you got it!

Good lord what a giant!!! That's on my list for sure. There was a time when I couldn't have cared less about a big mulie but lately I've had the itch. When I go, I want the twin to yours. Absolutely perfect deer, great video, excellent shot... Cigars and beers all around!

Thank you sir. It really wasn't on my radar either but we were invited and it was awesome. I'd be going back this year but my wife is pregnant and our first baby is scheduled to arrive within about a week of the trip dates. Oh well it is a heck of a consolation prize! Beautiful weather, country, nice accommodations and grande Mulies. If all goes well, I'll be back!

Comment

Sweet vid! I'm itching to get out there and get me one....

Comment

I keep coming back to see it again and again. This just went to the top of my wish list. Not sure I could ever get in but if so I'm in.
                              Great Video Too!!

Comment

Great video work. Those are some monster mulies!

Comment

Working...
                                X