Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TCB View Post
    Woo Hoo!!!!! Form was approved on 11/2, waiting to hear back from the dealer that they have my stamp.

When was yours submitted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

12/26

Comment

a buddy just got his stamp for his sbr build yesterday after a 6 mo. wait. it was on a gun trust wich I ve been told
        takes a little longer. they didn't get their suppresser stamp last year until a 14 month wait.

Comment

Sent my paperwork around January 5th or so. One can approved on Halloween. Still waiting on the other can...

Comment

Originally posted by joeperot View Post
            a buddy just got his stamp for his sbr build yesterday after a 6 mo. wait. it was on a gun trust wich I ve been told
            takes a little longer. they didn't get their suppresser stamp last year until a 14 month wait.
            Mine was done on my trust vs. "individual" and I have no doubt it slowed down the process. I told a buddy to figure out what he wants and buy everything at 1x and then forget it about them.

Comment

Got the call yesterday to come get my gun. Got it today. Gonna shoot it Sunday.

Comment

Still pending. Check cashed May 3rd. Monday marked 7 months, aka the average wait time.

Comment

Been waiting 13 months now.

Comment

Signed and submitted form 4 on 4-4-18. Got call from dealer that it was available for pickup on 12-3-18 and I picked up the suppressor the following day. This was filed on a trust.

Comment

This is ridiculous. I called 2 weeks ago and was told I was waiting to be assigned an examiner, last week I was told I was waiting for the background check, today I was told I was pending processing and that the background check hadn’t begun yet.

Comment

I just called and they said pending background check. Anyone know how long that usually takes? They wouldn't give me an estimation

Comment

Called today "waiting on fbi background check". Check cashed 4-9-18. Form 4 trust

Comment

Check cashed 2-14-18. Still pending background check, patience is starting to run out.

Comment

Originally posted by tanto View Post
                              Check cashed 2-14-18. Still pending background check, patience is starting to run out.

Post like these make me extremely upset. This is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdaddy590 View Post
                                Post like these make me extremely upset. This is ridiculous.

Ridiculous that it’s taking 10 months for a background check or ridiculous that I’m getting impatient?

Comment

Working...
                                X