No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Miss Macie. It is wet up here in DFW this morning.

Comment

Have a great weekend Macie.

God Bless the Gardner's.

Comment

Went in to give Macie her meds and turn her food on. As soon as I walked in she closed her eyes and smiled. I’d give anything to know what she can understand and think about. Don’t think those test are right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
          Went in to give Macie her meds and turn her food on. As soon as I walked in she closed her eyes and smiled. I’d give anything to know what she can understand and think about. Don’t think those test are right!

None of us believe those tests. I believe she is seeing and hearing a lot...through her eyes and ears or through God's.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            None of us believe those tests. I believe she is seeing and hearing a lot...through her eyes and ears or through God's.

I couldn’t have said it any better than this. That’s a big AMEN.

Comment

I agree Chew. God's deeply involved in her life!

As always we Love that Smile.

God Bless the Gardner's!!

Comment

Amen!!!!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I just got taught how to change Macie’s colostomy bag. I have been telling Keili that I didn’t need to know but she insisted lol. It’s not as bad as I thought. Actually emptying it is the worst part. Still not one of the things I look forward to doing. When we started talking about having this done I guess I missed the explanation as to what exactly it entailed. I didn’t know that they literally pulled a part of her intestine out and that the bag goes over that! I mean you can actually see it! I thought posting a picture but forgive y’all might be reading this while eating breakfast.
                  Have a great week everyone

Comment

I agree with Chew, she is responding to love with love. God has this in ways we will never understand.

Comment

Continued prayers for macie and her parents. God is on the job

Comment

Macie, you are looking lovely - Oh that you would feel and know the love of God every day. you are not alone, sweet girl!

Comment

Good morning sunshine, have a great day!

Comment

Good morning, Miss Macie. Hope ya'll have a great day.

Comment

Good morning Macie!!! Have a blessed day!!!

Comment

Good evening, welcome to the weekend.

Praying you keep smiling and responding to the Love coming your way. We love those smiles girl.

God Bless the Gardner's.

Comment

Working...
                                X