• Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're in my prayers.

Comment

Livestrong brother.
      I'll keep you in my prayers.

Comment

ATTITUDE A MAJOR part that will help you fight this aweful disease keep your spirits up be positive that you will one day kick cancer Prayers to you and all affected by your illness

Comment

Prayers to the Almighty Healer - the creator of heaven and earth-- including the great outdoors that we all Love so much! Keep the Faith and fight the fight

Comment

Prayers for you and your family, keep the great attitude and enjoy yourself and get yourself ready for the up coming hunting seasons!!

Comment

God bless you. I wish you best! Prayers sent...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Kca

Comment

Prayers for you. My Dad beat lymphoma in his early 30s and has been cancer free for probably close to 30 years. Faith in God and positive state of mind are the two most important things and it sounds like you have both

Comment

Hang tough. lymphoma is very beatable especially if you are young.
                    Chemo is rough but not the worst thing.

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
                      My wife's cousin was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma last August and in December she was cancer free! She chose to finish out her chemo treatment, but man that was an incredible act of God.
                      That's amazing to hear 🙌🏽🙏🏻

Comment

prayers for you my friend !!!

Comment

Brandon my dad fought it for 3 years and is now in remission. Stay strong, you can beat this.

Comment

Prayers for you.

Comment

Family and friends. Keep busy anything to keep your mind focused in a positive direction. I hate to read, but found it passed time and kept my mind on something else. Stay strong and holler if you need someone to talk to. Plenty good people here.

Comment

Praying for you. Stay strong. The man upstairs always has your back.

Comment

Working...
                                X