Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pitcher son's new chapter as a Javelina!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to him. If it is the end of his career, Im sure he will be onto bigger and better things. If he finds his way to a professional team, the best of luck to him.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
      Congrats to him and you! Weird feeling when it’s all over for sure
      Thanks, ZZ.
      Glad he finished on a strong outing.

Btw, just need to make a correction on the opposing pitcher's name: it was Joe Corbett (not Beckett).

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        Congrats to him. If it is the end of his career, Im sure he will be onto bigger and better things. If he finds his way to a professional team, the best of luck to him.
        Thanks, RTP. Bet your correct about bigger, better things. The kind of grit it takes to compete at these levels should translate to anything. Still hoping for the playing route. I believe he can do it. Time will tell.

Comment

Hoping he gets the opportunity to get it done at the next level. The competition will be better but he seems to have the guts and talent to get it done. Looking forward to your next thread!

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
            Hoping he gets the opportunity to get it done at the next level. The competition will be better but he seems to have the guts and talent to get it done. Looking forward to your next thread!
            Yes sir! That's the spirit! Thanks.

Comment

Wishing him success and the opportunity at the next level...

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
                Wishing him success and the opportunity at the next level...
                Thanks. And you never know how that might happen. I know there were at least two scouts (Boston and Milwaukee) at yesterday's game. I'm sure they were there to look at the big righty Corbett for WT, but they got a pretty good view of the submarine guy Sandoz doing what he does -- coming in with men on, holding, then getting outs for 4 scoreless innings. The only two hits were bunts that could easily have been outs.
                Last edited by tradtiger; 05-12-2019, 08:34 AM. Reason: fix split infinitive :)

Comment

Couple of photos. Action shot from last weekend, the other from yesterday.Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC953337.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	24579762Click image for larger version

Name:	20190511_180801.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	24579763

Comment

Anyone know how to rotate?

Comment

Three-pitch Double Play. Eric comes into conference semi-final game with 2 on, 1 out; throws two swing-and-miss strikes, then gets a weakly hit grounder up the middle for an inning-ending double play. Goes on to pitch a total of 4 scoreless innings, allowing only two (bunt) hits.

Hope this video works for all:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xeh2AAZxbfc"]Eric 3pitch DP vs WT Copyyt - YouTube[/ame]
                      Last edited by tradtiger; 05-19-2019, 03:03 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

If video doesn't play, you can see it by going to YouTube and search: Eric Sandoz baseball.

This video is named "Eric 3pitch DP vs WT copyyt"

Comment

Woohoo!! 4,300 views on this thread. Kinda cool.
                          Go Eric. Thanks TBH.

Comment

Working...
                          X