Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WVU easily has the best QB(returning) but not sure if they have enough depth and their last month's schedule is BRUTAL. I wouldn't be surprised if Baylor finishes ahead of Tech...

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
      I think it is OU and then teams 2-8 are pretty much interchangeable with Baylor and KU at the bottom. The interesting note from the preseason All-Big 12 team on defense had 3 Red Raiders and no Sooners. I am not sure I have seen that before!

I do feel good about Texas heading into the season. QB is still a concern for me to see what we get there. I think the OLine will be better which will help with QB play. We need the young RB's to step up as well. On defense, I feel pretty good if we can get some interior DLine players to answer the bell.

My gameday shoes are showing up tomorrow. Icy Whites for this season!
      Hoping the graduate transfer can be the man.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        Hoping the graduate transfer can be the man.
        I keep forgetting about him. Hopefully he can stay healthy and have a good season.

Comment

Seems kind of early corronating qbMidget as king of the big12. He will have his growing pains and learning curves just like the rest of the young qb's have to endure. Maybe Lincoln will be able to get him out in space and use his speed more but I don't seem him slicing and dicing defenses like baker did. I think WV is the team to beat and will finally have the pieces to make a deep run. Until Frog lays a terd on their burning couches.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
            Seems kind of early corronating qbMidget as king of the big12. He will have his growing pains and learning curves just like the rest of the young qb's have to endure. Maybe Lincoln will be able to get him out in space and use his speed more but I don't seem him slicing and dicing defenses like baker did. I think WV is the team to beat and will finally have the pieces to make a deep run. Until Frog lays a terd on their burning couches.
            Murray had success at A&M in space and Riley is probably the best offensive mind in the Big 12, so my gut tells me they will be just fine. WVU does have the best QB in the league and generally that means that team is in contention for a title given its such a QB league. Because of their distance, I personally just don't keep up with WVU to know anything about them in regards to recruiting, what is coming back, what they lost, etc. They are always a wildcard for me.

Comment

Go Orange

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                This is my thinking.

They go down in Dallas.

Comment

Demarco Murray retires today. What a great back and great person. RBU

Comment

Omar Manning out at TCU

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                      Omar Manning out at TCU
                      Talented kid. Hopefully he can get it right going the JUCO route.

Comment

Santino Marchiol out at aTm . . 4* LB . .

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          Talented kid. Hopefully he can get it right going the JUCO route.
                          I think he'll get it right. He took full responsibility for his actions and worked hard to become eligible but it was too late.

Comment

It’s always interesting to see where they end up on the field once they arrive on campus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              It’s always interesting to see where they end up on the field once they arrive on campus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              Interesting one there

Comment

Athleticism in the slot.

Comment

Working...
                                X