Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Putin accused of ordering influence of election!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russia is a scape goat for the left, even Assange himself said most of his information came from DNC officials, who were later on killed or disappeared, this is all just politics putting the blame somewhere else and trying to get the MSM to sway the attention from their own corruption and trying to discredit trumps victory, the current DNC is extremely crooked and they're sinking they're own ship and their brainwashed followers will follow suit.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      If she has nothing to hide, then it doesn't matter. What is so hard for you to understand? So the DNC's email got hacked, what does that change? Just the fact that it got hacked should have no bearing on the election, correct? Unless, of course, there was some shady **** going on.

Now, I don't know what was all in the emails, and neither did the general public, before the election. To say that hacked emails were the reason Clinton lost, is just an EXCUSE.
      So we shouldn't be concerned with the emails. Having trouble understanding your argument. I'm concerned with Russia trying to help us so much. You are more concerned with the emails but don't know why

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
        So we shouldn't be concerned with the emails. Having trouble understanding your argument. I'm concerned with Russia trying to help us so much. You are more concerned with the emails but don't know why
        You're right. I have no clue why.

Now, how is Russia helping us?

Comment

I guess you have to think outside your own personal interests for my point to make sense. I think it would be best for our country and future elections for foreign powers to not have some sort of secret influence. Put parties aside. Can we not all agree on that?

Now go look back through the thread and look at all the excuses of it happens all the time, always happened, I don't care as long as she lost, did they rig the ballot box, what they said was true, media tries to rig it etc... If all we are going to do is make excuses for this type of behavior because it helped our guy....we are in a sad state.

The hacking and influencing concerns me less than my conservative brothers making excuses and already closing a blind eye to possible bad actors trying to cause our country harm.
          When do international events not influence an election? Hacking a political party's poorly secured network may be new, but elections are always influenced from other countries.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
            Funny as heck that anyone in Washington would be up in arms over another country trying to influence the process of our government. I mean dang, it's not we've ever done anything like that in other countries. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            It is funny that y'all can't see past trumps. When the US is doing that to other countries, which country do you think is getting screwed? Russia does it to us and y'all think you are getting a back rub. Until Russia puts their hands on your hips

Comment

It is funny that y'all can't see past trumps. When the US is doing that to other countries, which country do you think is getting screwed? Russia does it to us and y'all think you are getting a back rub. Until Russia puts their hands on your hips
              How is Russia helping us again?

I've already told you, I'm not a Trump fan. I'm also not a fan of little whiny men either. The American people elected Trump, not Russia. Get the **** over it already!

Comment

Obama tried to influence the elections in Israel. Who got screwed?

Comment

How is Russia helping us again?

I've already told you, I'm not a Trump fan. I'm also not a fan of little whiny men either. The American people elected Trump, not Russia. Get the **** over it already!
                  Apparently they tried to help keep us from electing clinton. Not saying they did or didn't but they tried. All these hypocrites saying that this is normal and implying that they wouldn't worry if Russia tried to get Hillary elected.

You sure talk big behind a computer. How big an ole boy are ya?

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                    Obama tried to influence the elections in Israel. Who got screwed?

http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-...ection-israels
                    You bring so much to these discussions. Go back over and sell all the public lands.

Comment

Apparently they tried to help keep us from electing clinton. Not saying they did or didn't but they tried. All these hypocrites saying that this is normal and implying that they wouldn't worry if Russia tried to get Hillary elected.

You sure talk big behind a computer. How big an ole boy are ya?
                      Big enough! But more importantly, crazy enough!

Why is this such an issue now? You have admitted that cyberhacking has been going on as long as technology has allowed. Why now? Because the liberals and liberal media didn't win at the influence game? You can bet they influenced the 2008 and 2012 elections, and they **** sure tried to influence this one. Why is this "hacking" BS such a big deal now? I'll tell you why! Because the corrupt elitists and the liberal media are scared to death that they will lose their plate at the dinner table, that's why! Now go away troll.
                      Last edited by Ironman; 01-07-2017, 03:48 PM.

Comment

You bring so much to these discussions. Go back over and sell all the public lands.
                        Nice! When you can't answer the question divert.

Comment

Governments trying to place or sway the leadership of another country has been going on for centuries. In recent times we put the Shaw or Iran in power and many other dictators/leaders throughout Africa, Southeast Asia, and Central America. This is how the game is played. If we want to protect our interests then we must be the best players in the global game of chess.

Comment

Big enough! But more importantly, crazy enough!

Why is this such an issue now? You have admitted that cyberhacking has been going on as long as technology has allowed. Why now? Because the liberals and liberal media didn't win at the influence game? You can bet they influenced the 2008 and 2012 elections, and they **** sure tried to influence this one. Why is this "hacking" BS such a big deal now? I'll tell you why! Because the corrupt elitists and the liberal media are scared to death that they will lose their plate at the dinner table, that's why! Now go away troll.
                            It's such an issue to me because it has come to light that Russia may have tried to influence our election in a pretty big way. Trump has publicly announced his admiration for putin. I guess I'm the only tbhr that sees this as strange and thinks we should keep an eye on this.

The election results are not going to change nor should they. But to justify potentially corrupt actions because they benefit us (this time) is the exact thing we say we hate about the libs.

Comment

It's such an issue to me because it has come to light that Russia may have tried to influence our election in a pretty big way. Trump has publicly announced his admiration for putin. I guess I'm the only tbhr that sees this as strange and thinks we should keep an eye on this.

The election results are not going to change nor should they. But to justify potentially corrupt actions because they benefit us (this time) is the exact thing we say we hate about the libs.
                              You are a dense one. HOW DID RUSSIA GET TRUMP ELECTED?

You say he MAY have TRIED. I feel sure the US will keep an eye on Russia, and everyone else. We are the world police after all.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfslair View Post
                                Governments trying to place or sway the leadership of another country has been going on for centuries. In recent times we put the Shaw or Iran in power and many other dictators/leaders throughout Africa, Southeast Asia, and Central America. This is how the game is played. If we want to protect our interests then we must be the best players in the global game of chess.
                                I agree completely. And when someone does it to us it is serious. But to most it is not a big deal if they influence your guy to win.

Comment

Working...
                                X