Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May GOD be with them also... (rahma's daughter included)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers sent up

Comment

Originally posted by JEG8233 View Post
        Prayers sent up
        Amen

Comment

Originally posted by rahma View Post
          It was my daughter, Ally, who died in this crash. She was not driving. She and my other daughter were passengers. Their friend was driving and I do not blame her for her what happened. This tragedy is literally bringing hundreds to Jesus and changing people's lives across the entire country. Gods ways are always bigger than ours. I will never understand why it had to be Ally, but she is walking the streets of gold with Jesus. Her light shined bright when she was here with us and her death couldn't put it out. Her light is still shining bright!
          Praying for you and all of the families involved.

Comment

It was my daughter, Ally, who died in this crash. She was not driving. She and my other daughter were passengers. Their friend was driving and I do not blame her for her what happened. This tragedy is literally bringing hundreds to Jesus and changing people's lives across the entire country. Gods ways are always bigger than ours. I will never understand why it had to be Ally, but she is walking the streets of gold with Jesus. Her light shined bright when she was here with us and her death couldn't put it out. Her light is still shining bright!
            I am so so sorry for your loss. Praying for you all.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Praying for you and your family. If you need anything we are hear. Not far and want to help. As a community we morn with you. As your christian brothers and sisters we look to the lord for guidance and support.

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

I'm so sorry for this tragic loss. My condolences to you & your family. God bless.

Comment

Rahma it breaks my heart to hear this bad news. I'm sorry for your loss and will definately be praying for you and your family.

Comment

So sad to read this, prayers sent

Comment

My goodness man. I can't even imagine. So tragic. My heart breaks for you. Prayers sent for you and all involved.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent to all affected in these tragedies

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss rahma...prayers for you, your family, and all of those involved in this tragedy.

Comment

Working...
                                X