Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Seat does look tiny but keep in mind that stand is 48" across.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J-Fish View Post
        Seat does look tiny but keep in mind that stand is 48" across.

The seat dimensions are 10" x 18". That's tiny. There's no way to make that size comfortable.
        Last edited by Bullseye07; 01-11-2017, 11:08 AM.

Comment

That platform looks great, the seat.....not so much

Comment

I like it. The video on FB shows the pad for the seat and it doenst look bad. Im not impressed with the weight and the cost, although theyre cheaper than the other mentioned

Comment

Dapper, do you use this actual stand? Any thoughts on the straps? I am looking into this type of stand, just wondering how much a guy could trust them....
              I never use the straps that come with these type of stands. I use a chain to help hold them in place and then buy my own good straps and double strap them to the tree. Never had an issue with any moving.

Comment

41 pounds?! No thanks

Comment

I personally have a couple of the Johnson 360 stands and i love them. Straps are a little week so i used cable come alongs to hang them. it is real nice not having to have a perfectly straight tree in order to hang it because it does adjust up and down as well as side to side to level it.

Comment

Looks like a trip to the E.R. !!!

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                      I've hunted out of these and man they are NIIIIIIIICE!!! Crooked trees are no problem! And comfortable!

x2

Comment

Dapper, do you use this actual stand? Any thoughts on the straps? I am looking into this type of stand, just wondering how much a guy could trust them....
                        I used to hunt out of this stand for years. The bracket had a a hole to hang it on a hook screwed into the tree and I added a lag bolt in the second hole. I used the chain plus 2 ratchet straps and the stand never moved with my big butt. You won't have. Problem finding a tree to put it on.

Comment

Working...
                        X