Vanderpool- What can you Say....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vanderpool- What can you Say....

I had a great time at Vanderpool once again. The weather was great and got a chance to gather with a group of great folks. Caught up with old friends and met some new ones. Only regret was not having enough time to socialize more with everyone.

Kudos to TBOT officers, Bugscuffle and all those who volunteered; you did a fantastic job and we appreciate your efforts.

I am always amazed by the generosity and warmth found in the bow hunting community; however, the compassion I have received from my traditional bowhunting family is truly amazing. I am so glad that traditional archery is alive today and my that tradition live for generations to come!

Good times with good people. Can't get any better than that.

Comment

It was our first time there and my wife was talking about next year before we left.

We had a great time and met so many wonderful folks.

Thanks to all for a great time.

Comment

agree

Comment

Great shoot and a very challenging course. My whole crew had alot of fun. It was really good to finally put a face to some of the names. Looking forward to next year!

Comment

We had a blast.

Comment

Lots of fun, Arvin made a string for my 70" bow met and shot with some good people and lost/destroyed 6 arrows, but hey ive got all year to practice for next year just want to say thanks to TIM N Austin and Kyle from Houston for bieng patient and shooting a round with me.

Comment

Great time as always. Weather had me worried a bit yesterday morning but it turned out great.

Comment

Lots of fun for sure. Jacob and I had a great time.

Big HAPPY BIRTHDAY (a day belated) to Mr. Larry Harris.

Like Tim said, it was great to finally put faces to screen names and emails. Looking forward to Chester.

Comment

Happy bIrthday Larry and DEb!

Comment

Unfortunately it looks like I won't make it to Chester Ron. I have Army training that weekend. Never fails!

Comment

It was a very good time. I would like to say thank you to everyone for embracing me and my son. I am so very thankful to Ron for getting me and Justin into this sport!! I am amazed at the kindness of ever person we meet!!! Thanks again!! Lino

Comment

Ron, you are taking Jacob and Justin to Chester, right?

I think the weather made this shoot fun. 30 mph winds made arrows stick not the targets at 45* angles, you could not hold your bow steady...I loved and hated it at the same time, lol.

Comment

Sounds like everyone had a blast! Got to mark the calender and make it out there next year.

Comment

That's right, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEB!!! I totally forgot. Loved hangin out with you guys. Hey Deb, I ate fried chicken the whole way home.

Alex, I hope we can make Chester. Looks like we will, and yes, Justin will be tagging along with Jacob and myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X