Criteria for thinning the herd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
    I’m not very good at thinning! I think the last bow I sold was the one I sold to you! That’s been a few years back now!!!!
    That was a good looking bow too! It was a little long and a little heavy so it found another home.

Comment

My first was a Sammick Sage, still have it with 35lb limbs for form work when I just-can't-figure-out-wth-is-going-on. My shooter is a mid 1970's 45lb Bear Grizzly I bought from 60 Deluxe on here. It was one of a truck load he had for sale and I just had to have it. I love that one and it'll never get sold. That one led to a 1969 Bear Grizzly in 60lbs that unfortunately collects more dust than it really should. I use it for "work out" shooting as it's just too much for me to pull more than a few times.

Comment

I put a bob Lee sportsman on the classifieds a week ago because I decided it was too heavy for me to shoot regularly and has been collecting dust.

Comment

Originally posted by Junkers88 View Post
          My first was a Sammick Sage, still have it with 35lb limbs for form work when I just-can't-figure-out-wth-is-going-on. My shooter is a mid 1970's 45lb Bear Grizzly I bought from 60 Deluxe on here. It was one of a truck load he had for sale and I just had to have it. I love that one and it'll never get sold. That one led to a 1969 Bear Grizzly in 60lbs that unfortunately collects more dust than it really should. I use it for "work out" shooting as it's just too much for me to pull more than a few times.
          I was just looking through old files and from the looks of things, I've sold two more truck loads since that Grizzly. Man this has been fun.

Comment

Originally posted by 60 Deluxe View Post
            I was just looking through old files and from the looks of things, I've sold two more truck loads since that Grizzly. Man this has been fun.
            Oh man! I'm sure I missed out on a few then. I've been hauled off the "cliff" by my wife several times searching Ebay for old Grizzly bows. Darn things are a pleasure to shoot.

Richard.

Comment

Originally posted by Junkers88 View Post
              Oh man! I'm sure I missed out on a few then. I've been hauled off the "cliff" by my wife several times searching Ebay for old Grizzly bows. Darn things are a pleasure to shoot.

Richard.
              The last bow that I sold went for a even grand. If you wife is worried about the cost of a Grizzly, she would be looking me up to throw me off the cliff if you bought what I have been selling lately.

Comment

Originally posted by 60 Deluxe View Post
                The last bow that I sold went for a even grand. If you wife is worried about the cost of a Grizzly, she would be looking me up to throw me off the cliff if you bought what I have been selling lately.
                Yep. I'd be falling right behind you.

Comment

fortunately this bob lee I am selling isn't costing near that much.

Comment

For me it's an acadian woods treestick, shoots well for me and pleasing to the eye.

Comment

It's funny how one can grab your attention and then you have 5 of them. I will say the good part is traditional bows are generally hand crafted works of art. That's why I like to have some many hanging on the wall even if I don't shoot them all. The Bob Lee is officially gone so thinning is happening.

Comment

Decided to list my RER XR for sale. I shoot it better then one of my customs, but worse then another (which has sentimental value) so it's gone to whoever wants it.

Comment

Working...
                        X