Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football Championship Week (Week 14)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cpr1979 View Post
    Them two 5 stars haven’t exactly panned out either. One lost his starting job and the other hasn’t been anywhere close to playing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Couldn't cut it at big bad U of H. LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Mmmhmmm...Thaaaaat's why they held on to him the last two years ...
      Combination of recruiting and upcoming players, bringing in Chavis, and shuffles at AD.

Comment

Them two 5 stars haven’t exactly panned out either. One lost his starting job and the other hasn’t been anywhere close to playing

Don’t forget about “Trill”.....he’s no big gamer either.

Comment

College Football Championship Week (Week 14)

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
          Oh it's real easy... the problem is I can't find an article that says 10 years, $7.5M of GAURANTEED money....

and I don't think most of the people beating that drum can either, that's why a link hasn't been posted.

You're all speculating until the contract is approved here at 9 am meeting and the details are released...

so basically another just because you say it doesn't make it true. It may be true that it's $75M of gauranteed money, but until someone shows proof of that you're all just throwing that against a wall hoping it sticks. [emoji6]b[emoji6]b

Ok nvm. It must be hard. All you had to do was click on either first two links. They both said it.

Last edited by asttbe; 12-04-2017, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
            Ok nvm. It must be hard. All you had to do was click on either first two links. They both said it.

Actually they both said “likely” guaranteed

Comment

Oh it's real easy... the problem is I can't find an article that says 10 years, $7.5M of GAURANTEED money....

and I don't think most of the people beating that drum can either, that's why a link hasn't been posted.

You're all speculating until the contract is approved here at 9 am meeting and the details are released...

so basically another just because you say it doesn't make it true. It may be true that it's $75M of gauranteed money, but until someone shows proof of that you're all just throwing that against a wall hoping it sticks.

Aggy gonna ag.

Hit the link he posted for you and it will take you right there. You have to be living in a cave to have not heard about the general details of the contract.

Comment

Actually they both said “likely” guaranteed

Actually.............no they didn’t.

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post

Sweet, fully gauranteed is dumb, let's see if it's true when the details are released. Thank you for the link. All I kept seeing was likely and "most likely"

Comment

It said sources tell ESPN its guaranteed. Wonder if it’s the same sources that said he wasn’t leaving Florida State or the ones that said ATM wasn’t going to the sec?

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post

Aggy gonna ag.

Hit the link he posted for you and it will take you right there. You have to be living in a cave to have not heard about the general details of the contract.
                      Oh I heard general speculated details, considering the contract is being approved now I haven't seen anything official.

Comment

It said sources tell ESPN its guaranteed. Wonder if it’s the same sources that said he wasn’t leaving Florida State or the ones that said ATM wasn’t going to the sec?

You mean they are speculating since the BOR are approving his contract at 9 am this morning?

Color me shocked

Comment

You mean they are speculating since the BOR are approving his contract at 9 am this morning?

Color me shocked

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                            Don’t forget about “Trill”.....he’s no big gamer either.

Hell I forgot about the 3rd [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Color me shocked

You toll us!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                                Nope, fully guaranteed.

Ags made best hire they could have. No bigger name was available or one that is believed to leave current situation. It's a lot of money but in reality no matter what they would easily be spending $5-6mil a year so after 10 years it was really a $10-$20mil gamble which is nothing in college football. I hope it works out for them and they go 11-1 every year and that LSU is their loss
                                That's the good scenario, if he stays and everybody's happy for 8-10 years than it was a great hire. If the ags are ready for a switch in 5 - 6 years, which is not out of the ordinary, it would cost in the neighborhood of 30-37.5m just to get rid of him.

Based on what has been reported at this time.

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                The only thing making me nervous is the inept offense Texas is fielding, its self depreciation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                Truth!

Comment

Working...
                                X