No announcement yet.

Anybody know Jay and Tammi Gregory?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They stand for what is important and that is family values.That is why I watch their show.Oh yeah,n Tammi is quite the looker

Comment

whats the name of the show? this the one where they travel around and take people on dream hunts?

Comment

Great show. Been a fan for many years.

Comment

Like their show. I know they are big believers in Ozonics.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            whats the name of the show? this the one where they travel around and take people on dream hunts?
            Wild Outdoors

http://www.thewildoutdoors.com/

Comment

Great show, been watching for years

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                Been watching jay for the last 20 years. HE was the first, I mean the first guy on TV that was passing big young deer, to shoot bigger older deer. I respected him big time for that.
                I agree with all of this. I have watched them for years, before they hooked up with the kisky's even. Have met him. Very personable.

Comment

Yes I like them. Seem really down to earth.

Comment

They seem like good folks. Seems like he was even on the early Realtree shows back in the day as well.

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                      Like their show. I know they are big believers in Ozonics.
                      I bought one after watching their show. Funny I like them enough that between them and primos I was confident before I bought it.

Great show and great ethics.

Comment

We sponsor their show. I know them pretty well. I've been to their house, ate with them and all that. I can tell you 3 things about them. 1. They're extremely nice people. 2. They're very easy to deal with and not arrogant like a lot of other "celebrity" hunters. Very well respected in their home community. 3. Their trophy room is UNBELIEVABLE!

Comment

Working...
                        X