No announcement yet.

Plinking with a 300 Win Mag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done. I think that works....especially with factory ammo. That's mighty impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
      Man, that's some chootin! I love that stock! What Brand and model is it?
      I have a tikka Remington .260 I want to get a stock for.
      Thanks bud. That is an Accuracy International AX chassis. That exact model is no longer made. They have a new version out that is even sexier but also more expensive. They are worth the money though hands down.

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
      Well done. I think that works....especially with factory ammo. That's mighty impressive.
      Yeah I was very pleased with factory ammo that shoots like that!

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post

You inbox us full I tried to respond there but here ya go.

In my experience I think they are. They are highly customizable. Length of pull, cheek weld height, NVG rails (not necessary for some), folding stock, etc.

No need to bed it cause they are built specifically for the action. I suppose if you really wanted to bed the recoil lug you could but it’s not really necessary. Simply bolt to specified torque specs and go, a lot like the manners mini chassis. I had an element chassis and it was the same way. If you prefer a certain type of action you could have one chassis for several barreled actions.

Just my 0.02

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
        X