• Show
Clear All

WOW MAN nice!!!!

Comment

Freakin amazing work. Wow.

Comment

Sweet job

Comment

Awesome talent man! Thoroughly impressed!

Comment

I didn't get much work done on the boat during hunting season. This was back when we got the snow one morning.
            Attached Files

Comment

Paint work on the tower and seams of the boat that are not going to get covered by the decking and vinyl wrap. I used the at home spray on bed liner. We will see how long that last! But couldn't pay the 400 to 500 bucks they wanted to spray the tower.
              Attached Files

Comment

What are the dimensions on the aluminum plates you bought? 4'x10'? And where did you buy them from?

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                  What are the dimensions on the aluminum plates you bought? 4'x10'? And where did you buy them from?
                  6’X12’ and I have the hook up with an industrial materials supply. Most of the Aluminum for boats comes out of Florida and Louisiana.

Comment

Mr. MeatEater,

Man oh Man................. what an out of the park D-I-Y. The word "impressive" is all I got.

Rwc

Comment

Awesome, that's all I've got

Comment

You have got some MAD Skillz. The only word I can think of to describe those welds is sexy!

Comment

you sir are an amazing welder... and obviously been around this type market. I replaced my axles under my boat with the same you used and would much rather had the CL of the mounting plates under the CL of the I beam for double bolts... but they assured me the new ones only had 2 bolts ! can't wait to see the after pics and in use pics!

Comment

Lots of progress made. At this rate we'll be seeing a stringer shot in a couple weeks?
                            Last edited by Muddy Bud; 02-08-2018, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Sweet!!

Comment

Looking sharp. Fine work your doing.

Comment

Working...
                                X