No announcement yet.

Matador wma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey man...yea it was sweet. Next year i'm guna need info on the other units... lol. Glad you got one. I was **** close just wasn't sure if it was legal. I have had a buck taken from me before. You should have seen the buck i saw the last day. Ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by bucknuts View Post
      Next year i'm guna need info on the other units... lol.
      Just FYI they don't take standbys there for the muley hunts, at least they didn't in 2005, couple fellers drove halfway across the state only to be very very dissapointed

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
        Just FYI they don't take standbys there for the muley hunts, at least they didn't in 2005, couple fellers drove halfway across the state only to be very very dissapointed

lol

Comment

Man I love that place. Always see big deer there. My first trip out we rattled a low 140 inch deer to about 40 yards at last light and never got a shot. Me and my roommate stalked a 155" 8 point to about 12 yards 2 years ago on a rifle doe hunt. He had a deer on the first day that he saw that he thought would have **** near pushed the book. Lots of Mulies, although I've yet to see a monster Buck yet, and coyotes as well. Sounds like you had a great hunt as well.

Comment

Always a awesome time at Matador! I had the best hunt I have ever had on muledeer it was the classic by the book hunt everything fell into place just like it's suppose to work for once!

Comment

THX for sharing

Comment

Working...
              X