New Bronco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
    The new bronco will be based upon the new ranger. It will not be big at all. It'll essentially be a ranger with a shell on the bed.

Like a Bronco II? Not interested.

Comment

It will still be a FORD............................

Comment

Heck, looks like a 2 door Ford Explorer... No Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
          I'll just leave this right here
          Ugly as sin

Comment

looks like a soccer mom bronco...

Comment

I've heard it going to be a 4 door SUV based on the new ranger platform. If that's the case, I'm not interested. Now if they bring back a full size, V8, 2 door, removable top, beast... Shut up and take my money.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                I'll just leave this right here
                May be designed by a 14yo but he knew what he was doing. Looks pretty good to this old man. I'd consider driving it.

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
                  Ugly as sin
                  i think chevy lost alot of headwind with that "slant up" headlights. it ruined the truck for me & i cant prove it but I bet it cost them sales. just plain ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by mjbtexas View Post
                    i think chevy lost alot of headwind with that "slant up" headlights. it ruined the truck for me & i cant prove it but I bet it cost them sales. just plain ugly.
                    I don't know about that, look at the new Titan. Same slant up. Same with the Ford, but with a split headlight so its not so noticeable.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                      Three requirements of the new Bronco or I will be sorely disappointed. First, tight turning radius. My 1990 Eddie Bauer could do a uturn in a 2-lane road without backing up. Second, top must be removable! That's part of the fun when it's warm. Third and possibly most important. Absolutely must have tailgate with power rear window. No Expedition hatchback, no suburban doors. Tailgate and power window only.

In addition the Bronco should sit high, none of this air dam, good gas mileage crap. As much as I like the Ecoboost in my F150, the Bronco should get the 5.0 with 3.73 or 4.10 gears.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                      This ^^^^^^^^

Comment

Looks like a grocery getter to me like the Bronco II.

I'd like to see one build more off road functional and on the style of the the 74 model I had. That thing would go anywhere and was extremely tuff.

JC

Comment

The Cheby is the only one that looks like it could actually go off road and come out without a problem. Dodge is a slim maybe just based on fender wells and available wheel travel.

Comment

I'm not buying it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Old school Broncos are the deal

Comment

Working...
                              X