No announcement yet.

Tpwd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesse, whether you realize it or not, you've been given a lot of information from several people above. I guess now you have some homework to do. If you can't find all the information you want in an internet thread, look at the TPWD, USFS, USACOE websites. Still want more, call them on the phone. Visit their offices, etc. I know it's a lot of work figuring these things out because I've spent years getting to where I am today. It's out there. Go find it. Talk to the folks you run into in the field. Observe and learn things. Who knows, maybe you'll learn some news skills that will serve you well not only in your hunting activities but in your profession down the road.

Signed,
    A local lurker who doesn't post much.

P.S. Don't post coordinates or unit names when you find the good stuff. Make sure to turn off location services on your phone/camera if you have GPS coordinates on your camera. Industrious folks like me can find coodinates on those sometimes. It's ok to be a bit aloof. The internet is full of people looking to capitalize on your worn boot leather.

Comment

KIRBY IS ON IT!

***THE LINK ABOVE SHOWS ALL 265 PUBLIC LANDS AVAILABLE TO HUNT IN TEXAS***

I was just looking for this. Kirby86 is leading the way for some of us public land hunters to make our mark and stand up for our public lands. We have just started gathering information and are in the process of trying to get ourselves established.

Below is the thread that got things rolling, if anyone has any extra input, please join in. This is a group effort.

Last edited by Bigyummy77; 02-16-2017, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigyummy77 View Post
        KIRBY IS ON IT!

***THE LINK ABOVE SHOWS ALL 265 PUBLIC LANDS AVAILABLE TO HUNT IN TEXAS***

I was just looking for this. Kirby86 is leading the way for some of us public land hunters to make our mark and stand up for our public lands. We have just started gathering information and are in the process of trying to get ourselves established.

Below is the thread that got things rolling, if anyone has any extra input, please join in. This is a group effort.

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=632493
        I see only 2 problems with the link Kirby posted about the TPWD magazine:
        1) Dose not list all the lands available
        2) Some of the information is out dated (published in 2002)

It's a good link and will open doors for some who didn't know before, if they investigate.
        Last edited by Texas Grown; 02-18-2017, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X