A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    I'm sure this is posted somewhere above...but are their any viewing options if you don't have HBO? Amazon wants about $18 per season and I'm a cheapskate. Thanks for any info (PM if you want)
    I have all of the past seasons on DVD if you want to borrow them...

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
      I have all of the past seasons on DVD if you want to borrow them...
      Pm sent. Thanks.

Comment

Great season opener!

A lot of symbolism and set-ups going on...

Sansa's hair doo looking exactly like Cersei, even hinting a degree of respect for her as well; Jon barely on the throne for 5 minutes and Sansa is trying to undermine him (que Littlefinger intervention soon); Sansa reminding Jon about Joffrey and Ned Stark; Daenerys arriving at Dragonstone, walking past the throne and ready to get started; Bran (with the Ice King's brand when he touched him) going through the wall- good bye magic protection!; the Hound gaining moral ground (in his obvious regret for the farmer and his daughter) and seeing what the Lord of Light wants him to see; Cersei showing Jaimie she's willing to do whatever it takes to destroy everyone, by giving Euron a shot at marriage (loved his 'two hands' and 'try murdering your brother' references); and I have no clue which 'gift' Euron set after, but it's going to be good no doubt!

That being said, I have no idea how the show is going to progress this season in terms of any beloved characters being killed. We've reached a point where none of the current cast can theoretically be killed off any time soon, at least until next season. So my guess is we will soon see another 'Oberyn'-type character introduced- one that we will all root for, but will meet an untimely demise. Either that, or goodbye Grey Worm, Jora, and Tormund Giantsbane.

Comment

Comment

You ain't lying!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
              Great season opener!

A lot of symbolism and set-ups going on...

Sansa's hair doo looking exactly like Cersei, even hinting a degree of respect for her as well; Jon barely on the throne for 5 minutes and Sansa is trying to undermine him (que Littlefinger intervention soon); Sansa reminding Jon about Joffrey and Ned Stark(
              Devil's advocate, she could also be positioning herself as the power behind the throne. Jon doesn't have the true faith of the allies. By presenting an opposite opinion and forcing him to establish himself as King of the North and the final authority only strengthens his hold on the seat.

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
                Devil's advocate, she could also be positioning herself as the power behind the throne. Jon doesn't have the true faith of the allies. By presenting an opposite opinion and forcing him to establish himself as King of the North and the final authority only strengthens his hold on the seat.
                That makes sense if she wouldn't have made the same argument to him in private.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                  She definitely has grown colder but I think Sansa is just not wanting to lose another sibling.

I'm still sticking with my theory that she finds out Littlefingers part in her fathers death and uses everything he taught her against him. It looks like she is already starting to distance herself from him.

Comment

Sansa is no idiot now, but her evolution to master manipulator has been poorly developed both by the show and grrm.

She is my least favorite POV character.

Comment

So the wall loses its magic powers (shield basically) because Bran passed through after being hit by a white walker? I didn't realize that....

Comment

Originally posted by WhiplashTX View Post
                        She definitely has grown colder but I think Sansa is just not wanting to lose another sibling.

I'm still sticking with my theory that she finds out Littlefingers part in her fathers death and uses everything he taught her against him. It looks like she is already starting to distance herself from him.
                        Little Finger must die!!!![emoji107] I am thinking he got with Sansa before leaving her aunts castle last season but she finally is seeing who he is.
                        Sansa finally a character of intrigue, instead of pity!
                        Dannie passing her father's throne was strong message......bigger fish to fry!!!
                        I did not realize that was her castle that Stannis was in ? Was that ever made clear?
                        36 hour countdown ....woohoo!!![emoji12]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Does it strike anyone else as odd that neither John, nor Sansa seems the least bit curious where or what has become of Arya? Or did I miss something?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            Does it strike anyone else as odd that neither John, nor Sansa seems the least bit curious where or what has become of Arya? Or did I miss something?

They think she is dead.

Comment

A Game Of Thrones

Yep she supposedly died right after Ned was executed

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                                Agreed!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X