Mountie Plot Stalker on clearance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mountie Plot Stalker on clearance

Was at Academy near my house and they had the Moultrie Plot Stalker cameras on clearance for $29.99. I've never used one, but figured it was worth a shot for that price. I have a few other Moultrie products and they work well. Any feedback from guys that have used the Plot Stalker?

saw this also!!! Will be following this...seems like 24/7 pics/video rolling will be a pain in the arse if you only have animals moving the 2 hours after sunrise and 2 hours before sunset.

Comment

I just set it up behind house to see what type pics/video it takes, have a few deer that live in thicket back there. I figured there'd at least be a few guys on here that use it, or have used it???

Comment

My wife picked me one up also. Have not used it yet, but hope to try soon. I could not find much information anywhere on the web for them. I only have Macs and worried about using with one.

Comment

Picked up two for watching water troughs. One works good and one not so good, may be sd card issue. I use the software that comes with the cam to view pics and it scrolls thru them in near video speed.

Comment

Well I read up on this camera and it looks like it will work better with 16gb class2 card with external battery. The picture quality is not great at longer yardage.

Comment

No good remarks on here about these.

Comment

Working...
              X