NRA asks ATF to review bumpstocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
    This makes a lot of sense to me. Republican law makers saying laws don't work. Funny.

"I think if you're a member of Congress and you fundamentally believe laws don't work, you should quit. I mean, you really should. You're in the wrong job. And that goes for anything, including this issue,"
    Even Diane Feinstein said that there was no law that could have been in place to stop what happened. Funny, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      Even Diane Feinstein said that there was no law that could have been in place to stop what happened. Funny, huh?
      Lmao. This Chick is worse than Feinstein!!! Holy smokes!!

Join Gun Owners of America, they 100% fight for our 2nd Amendment rights. No compromise!! I have been a life member for a while now and they have done a lot for us gun owners.

Here is Erich Pratt's (GOAs executive director) ten reasons why we should oppose a ban on bump stocks. He feels the same as many of us do.

Comment

More Effective

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
        Holler at me when video games are used for mass murders.
        But doing so would better address the root of the problem. These movies/games/websites (and other outlets protected by the 1st amendment) are inspiring the true weapons of these mass murders, the humans.

Why do you think all of these dystopian movies depict a society where the government is controlling how or what the people can think? Because the only way to end crime is to end free thought.

Additionally, if bump stocks, semi-autos, etc were illegal the laws would not have inhibited Paddock. His level of wealth would have made it easy to acquire the firearms illegally. Maybe we should make it illegal to be that rich?

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
          Lmao. This Chick is worse than Feinstein!!! Holy smokes!!

Join Gun Owners of America, they 100% fight for our 2nd Amendment rights. No compromise!! I have been a life member for a while now and they have done a lot for us gun owners.

Here is Erich Pratt's (GOAs executive director) ten reasons why we should oppose a ban on bump stocks. He feels the same as many of us do.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...n-bump-stocks/
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2017-10-13-19-09-20.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	24514522

Thanks for the link. This is my favorite part. Almost everyone seems to have forgotten where our rights come from. They didnt come from the Constitution, or Bill of Rights. Period. The govt has no right to restrict the posession of bump stocks regardless of the 2nd amendment. Period. I beg yall to read the founders writings and understand the true intent of the creation of this country. PLEASE! You most likely will never understand liberty until you do.

Comment

Great points, Mike. The problem is, what to do about the people who don't give a crap about any of it? It's quite the pickle we are in.

Comment

Working...
            X