Target 22 pistol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
    Mark II Target model. Brought mine with 4 mages and 750 rounds of ammo and custom case for $310.
    Keep an eye out for me if you come across another Mark II, Manny.

Comment

I don't know how much you're wanting to spend but the Beretta model 87 Target is a super accurate pistol. And they're pretty sweet lookin too.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
        Sure will.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
          Hey now, go ask for help on your classified ad... moocher.
          [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
            I don't know how much you're wanting to spend but the Beretta model 87 Target is a super accurate pistol. And they're pretty sweet lookin too.
            That is more than I was wanting to spend to get started, but if I really get into rimfire shoots, I will keep that in mind.

Comment

I got busy and forgot to bid on this one, that sold for $272.

Comment

I had a high standard Trophy with a 7 1/2 inch fluted bull barrel and it was about as good as I’ve ever shot. I actually killed a couple of hogs and a yot with it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  I have a Mark II bull barrel that is 35+ years old. It’s still amazingly accurate.

But if I were shopping for a new one it would be a Volquartsen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  Yes the older 22/45 is the one to get. Don't get the newer model with the funky and one more button to push last round indicator.
                  10"? Might as well buy a rifle? 6" max IMO.

Comment

The two 10" Rugers I had were the best accurate rimfire guns from 25 yards out.

A little heavy up front but 2 hand shooting for the smaller people/kids it is dead accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJake View Post
                      I got busy and forgot to bid on this one, that sold for $272.

That would have been a good snag...it's a buyers market. Be patient.
                      Attached Files

Comment

IMO my Belgian browning challenger shot much better than my markII. I bought the ruger new in 1980 and the browning used many years later. The browning also has a lot more style and appears to be selling for about the same price as a new ruger.

When you shoot with friends you stand out from the everyday arms. My .02

Comment

Originally posted by silencer2011 View Post
                          Best one i ever shot was a High Standard Supermatic Citation. It had a flutter bull barrel and was scary accurate.
                          I had one and killed a lot of critters with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kossetx View Post
                            IMO my Belgian browning challenger shot much better than my markII. I bought the ruger new in 1980 and the browning used many years later. The browning also has a lot more style and appears to be selling for about the same price as a new ruger.

When you shoot with friends you stand out from the everyday arms. My .02
                            The Brownings also don't suffer from gunk getting packed into the closed area behind the breech face like the Rugers do.

Comment

We have the S&W victory that shoots lights out. And crazy easy to tear down to clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ruger mkIs, mkIIs and mkIIs are not that hard to do. I coukd break down a ruger and put it back together in under 5 minutes.
                                Takes practice.

Comment

Working...
                                X