Go Trump!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
    To those of you who still think Obama was born in Kenya, you all are hilarious. Donald Trump is the perfect fit for you all.

To the OP, one third of the country agrees with you, two thirds disagree. See trumps dropping approval rating
    I can't prove he was born in Kenya or anywhere else for that matter. You can't either and obviously he couldn't because he never did and still hasn't.
    It's amazing to me that he skated through 8 years never having to prove this...

And now you people are jumping up and down worried about a tax return?? It's a bit silly...

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      I can't prove he was born in Kenya or anywhere else for that matter. You can't either and obviously he couldn't because he never did and still hasn't.
      It's amazing to me that he skated through 8 years never having to prove this...

And now you people are jumping up and down worried about a tax return?? It's a bit silly...
      Let's not forget his college records either.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
        Let's not forget his college records either.
        You mean the college where no one knows him? Pretty amazing..

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
          Donald Trump IS the President of the United States. Get over it. Russian ties....Bahahahaha! I wanna see his tax returns...Lol!!! Bunch of freaks out there running the streets.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
          This is what cracks me up the most. The left has historically loved Russia, even when it was the USSR. Just like they loved the Nazis until that whole holocaust thing came to light. Now they are accusing their opposition of being in bed with the people they've been in bed with for decades. No one is reporting that Podesta received millions of dollars directly from the Kremlin while working for the State Department, but some people in the Trump admin could have possibly had phone conversations with some Russians! OH NO!

Comment

Trump donated his first quarter salary to the park service!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
              Trump donated his first quarter salary to the park service!!!
              It must be to fund the building of concentration camps in the parks. I'm told he's like, literally Hitler.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1
                Does that guy xbow ever give a logical argument that explains his point of view?

Can't argue with what Trump has done already and is currently working on. He's already over 35% done or working on his campaign promises. That has to be an all time record.
                I'm not saying he is doing a terrible job. He is doing fine for his first few months. But lets tap the brakes just a little. Let me know when he starts shrinking the national debt, lowering people's taxes, seriously curbing our illegal immigration problem, replacing Obama care, getting people off welfare, putting hillary in jail.

Also, let me know when he stands up to putin. I'd at least like him to be as tough with him as he was with Barbara Bush and Heidi Cruz.
                Last edited by LWC; 04-04-2017, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                  I'm not saying he is doing a terrible job. He is doing fine for his first few months. But lets tap the brakes just a little. Let me know when he starts shrinking the national debt, lowering people's taxes, seriously curbing our illegal immigration problem, replacing Obama care, getting people off welfare, putting hillary in jail.

Also, let me know when he stands up to putin. I'd at least like him to be as tough with him as he was with Barbara Bush and Heidi Cruz.
                  This!!!!!
                  I am all for our president to be successful but like you said, "tap the brakes just a little!"

Comment

Illegal immigration across the southwest border is down more than 60 percent so far under President Trump, officials revealed Tuesday, even before the first new agent is hired or the first mile of his promised border wall is constructed.

think I also read that the national debt dropped 100 billion in the first 50 days

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                      http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...t-under-trump/

think I also read that the national debt dropped 100 billion in the first 50 days
                      I hope those numbers are true and hope Trump's policies are a reason why. I want the country headed in the right direction and will give him credit if he makes positive changes.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                        [url]think I also read that the national debt dropped 100 billion in the first 50 days
                        .......up to $19 trillion as of today!
                        www.usdebtclock.org/
                        I hope those numbers are true and hope Trump's policies are a reason why. I want the country headed in the right direction and will give him credit if he makes positive changes.
                        Same here. I will always applaud success. Hyperbole and blatant divisions.......not so much!

Comment

Look at the chart and discussion that starts at the 112-113 minute mark of todays townhall meeting with CEO's

If he just takes care of this type of issue, the companies and workers in American can accomplish great things.

Comment

Or a better reply would be, he's been in office for only a few months (already made tons of progress). Those excepting overnight change for the better need to tap the brakes a little. It's going to take a bit of time to repair and fix the crap hole our past President left us in. Thank you and have a nice day.

Comment

Judge Nell Gorsuch is sworn in!! We need one more appointment soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                                Judge Nell Gorsuch is sworn in!! We need one more appointment soon.
                                Does Vegas have a line on who will die first?

Comment

Working...
                                X