X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
      The technology is better than Bitcoin and the banks are using it to transfer money. If the banks are using it (UBS and Santander) You know it's not going away. Banks will NOT lose money.
      From what I've read its a great long term (2-5yrs) hold. They've got some great contracts with big biz - also rumored they're in talks with Amazon. I don't believe they are expected to eclipse over $20-$50/XRP, but who knows what might happen when hysteria strikes? Reasonable gamble for a roll of quarters in my humble opinion. Picked up at 0.37 and its already done me good.

Comment

[quote=Green;13011917]
        Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
        We might be looking at two different places. LTC is still above 300 and ETH is above 700...(Awesomeness!!!!)

Litecoin was 387 yesterday morning and ETH was 630 at the same point in time. It's all good as I'm in LTC at 90, just an observation.
        Roger that...I was looking at it from where it was only a few days ago. I hope $300 isn't the new norm.

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
        He needs to apply for the Shift card. BTC to USD anytime all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
          From what I've read its a great long term (2-5yrs) hold. They've got some great contracts with big biz - also rumored they're in talks with Amazon. I don't believe they are expected to eclipse over $20-$50/XRP, but who knows what might happen when hysteria strikes? Reasonable gamble for a roll of quarters in my humble opinion. Picked up at 0.37 and its already done me good.
          The wife and I are kicking ourselves that we didn't buy at .25 but oh well... better than the $106 That I got my litecoin for and I'm sure winning on that front.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
            Well there must be something to it because I just saw on FOX Business that North Korean hackers are hacking Bitcoin accounts and makinig/stealing millions..
            It's simply amazing to watch this craze.... Simply amazing AND scary..

Comment

Can't get Bittrex or bitstamp to work for my. Anyone having any luck?

Comment

Originally posted by stxhunter View Post
                Can't get Bittrex or bitstamp to work for my. Anyone having any luck?

Nope, still waiting on verify.

Comment

Nope, still waiting on verify.
                  I just had to upload my driver's license number to the Coinbase app for the third time. I'm getting really frustrated. This was supposed to be the easy way. Am I doing something wrong??? Do they have a customer support staff I can call or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                    I just had to upload my driver's license number to the Coinbase app for the third time. I'm getting really frustrated. This was supposed to be the easy way. Am I doing something wrong??? Do they have a customer support staff I can call or something?

I used a passport and no issues... I also used a passport for Bittrex but they made me take a selfie pic too so I dunno. It blows because I still gotta go through the deposit hoops... probably going to be next week before I can buy some Ripple. Hopefully it's not 50 cents or higher

Comment

I used a passport and no issues... I also used a passport for Bittrex but they made me take a selfie pic too so I dunno. It blows because I still gotta go through the deposit hoops... probably going to be next week before I can buy some Ripple. Hopefully it's not 50 cents or higher
                      Ugh. I don't have a passport. It looks like they're still having issues verifying identities.
                      Last edited by Etxbuckman; 12-13-2017, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Has anyone else had issues using a driver's license with Coinbase?

Comment

I can't even log in to bittrex, seems frozen.

Comment

Ok, I just got verified. Now I'm having issues adding my checking account. Who can walk me through the process? Their website is confusing AF!

Am I supposed to transfer bitcoins from coinbase? Is that the only way?

Comment

Ok, I just got verified. Now I'm having issues adding my checking account. Who can walk me through the process? Their website is confusing AF!

Am I supposed to transfer bitcoins from coinbase? Is that the only way?
                              That's what I understand. Only bitcoin, ether or litecoin. No fiat currency.

Comment

If you had $100 to play with,what would you buy into on Coinbase at the current prices ? Or would you ?

Comment

Working...
                                X