Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I started the year out strong. My son and I were drawn for a Dovehunt in Wharton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My daughter got drawn for a youth hunt for the second year in a row. Going to Colorado Bend SP on the GDE hunt this year. She was pumped to hear she was going on another hunt this year. She had a ball at the Chap last year.

Comment

"Pending 2nd Draw" on all the Youth Gun for my boy, he's got 5 points.

Comment

My nephew drew Richland Creek

Comment

WHOOOP WHOOOP! I drew a dove hunt today! First TPWD hunt I've drawn in a while.

Comment

This many people cry and complain about not winning the powerball lottery each week ????

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                "Pending 2nd Draw" on all the Youth Gun for my boy, he's got 5 points.
                Same here big pile of pending 2nd draws, 6 points here, drew something almost every year under the old system, every other year for sure, SMH...

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                  This many people cry and complain about not winning the powerball lottery each week ????
                  I do!!! Lol

Gunna be pizzed at the system if I don't win tonight too!

Comment

Pending 2nd draw on the first hunt of my list.

Comment

Last year for my son to draw for youth hunts. He will be too old to go on standby. He did pretty good. Drew twice for Chap either sex over the years.

Been putting him and his brother on my either sex hunt cards for the last 6 years or so.

One of these days we will get lucky and will be a great family hunt.

Comment

Our group was drawn for Alligator @ J.D. Murphree 9/18-19...anybody got any advice, none of us have ever hunted gators before!

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
                          Pending 2nd draw on the first hunt of my list.
                          Same here for pronghorn.

Comment

I am pending 2nd draw on gator and pronghorn

I had 10 pref points going into pronghorn draw. At this rate I might not live long enough to draw one

Comment

my son has 2 points and is pending 2nd draw at the chap, garner and Bastrop for gun deer either.

good luck guys

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post

I had 10 pref points going into pronghorn draw. At this rate I might not live long enough to draw one
                                Your not the only one, we've got 14 pp's for pronghorn.

Comment

Working...
                                X