Truth Be Told.....Pittsburg Steeler Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truth Be Told.....Pittsburg Steeler Player

Truth be told.........Who out there thinks that the one player from the Pittsburg Steelers that went out during the National Anthem has received threats from some of his teammates? I would bet he did.

Not sure, but at his size and with his training/background, I bet he's not real worried about it.

Comment

he's a 300lb ex army ranger with three tours

i bet he's gotten none they don't have the stones

Comment

He's a former Army ranger with a bronze star and combat V. Not to mention he's over 300lbs.

I doubt he's gotten any threats.

Comment

Originally posted by txdukklr View Post
          he's a 300lb ex army ranger with three tours

i bet he's gotten none they don't have the stones
          100%

Comment

Originally posted by Ungawa View Post
            Truth be told.........Who out there thinks that the one player from the Pittsburg Steelers that went out during the National Anthem has received threats from some of his teammates? I would bet he did.
            Not unless they are crazy!!! Do you know who he is?

Comment

I'd watch that fight on Pay-per-view.

Comment

I'll take that bet.

Comment

I'm thinking he will be just fine !! True American Hero in my opinion , faught for , plays for and believes in this country !!

Comment

Doubt it. They know him and his back ground. Big Ben said he regrets the way the team handled this and said they will be on the field next week.

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
                      Doubt it. They know him and his back ground. Big Ben said he regrets the way the team handled this and said they will be on the field next week.
                      Of course they will be.....by this morning the NFL understands the **** storm they have let happen and it is going to cost them 100's of millions of dollars on top of the loses they have already experienced if they continue down this road. People are pisssssed! They worship the $$$ and will react accordingly. I cant wait to see the rating for the Sunday night game and tonight's game. They will be extremely low compared to previous standards.

Comment

I'm fairly confident he would be more worried about the disrespect not standing would show to his true brothers, those that have served. He'd beat up any of these pseudo warriors in a heartbeat

Comment

For everyone that's calling him a hero.... he is for his military service, but he has already apologized for standing out there by himself and letting his teammates down.

Comment

I hope the ghost of Pat Tillman haunts every one of those 150+ guys in their sleep.

Despicable.

Comment

As for Villanueva, they are trying to paint him as a poor teammate that threw the rest of his guys under the bus (where they belong).

Shameful, makes me sick.

Comment

Working...
                              X