Carry weapon suggestions for a TINY female

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carry weapon suggestions for a TINY female

My wife had a Bersa 380 but didnt like the weight or size in her purse. Last birthday she got this. You can shoot reg .38 spl all the way to plus p. Its tiny and surprisingly low recoil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My wife loves her Kimber micro raptor.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
        Glock 43,............but I really think the Kimber micro 9 is the ideal gun for her.
        ^^^this^^^

My daughter is small as well and she carries the Kimber micro most of the time. She also carries a Taurus 709 Slim.

Comment

Your going to have to post a pic of her for us to determine...

Comment

Ruger lcp

Comment

hard to beat a good 'ole reliable S&W wheel gun in 38spl. loaded with 158gr semi-wad cutter hp. that's what I carry on-duty as my backup gun.

Comment

My wife has a hammerless Smith and Wesson Airweight .38 with laser grips

We like the revolver because you only need one hand to operate it versus having to chamber a semi auto. It shoots fairly smooth but most CC guns are going to have a harder pull that the ladies won't like

Comment

Originally posted by Mauler View Post
                  My wife has a hammerless Smith and Wesson Airweight .38 with laser grips

We like the revolver because you only need one hand to operate it versus having to chamber a semi auto. It shoots fairly smooth but most CC guns are going to have a harder pull that the ladies won't like
                  Should carry one in the chamber so you shouldn't have to worry about chambering in a hurry...

Comment

I got a S&W ladysmith for my mom. It's basically the model 60, 357/38. Got her set up and practicing with 38s. It's a great pistol.. might change the fancy wood grips out for some pachmyers for her

Comment

Working...
                    X