Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hideki is imploding. Awesome.

Comment

Well my hunch about Bubba shure was off. He'll probably come off the course crying about hecklers or turf conditions or who knows what.

Comment

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
        Ouch.
        Yo!

Comment

Here is the broadcast schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
            for those of us who do not win there will be a random drawing for one dozen golf balls. Even if you finish dal you will be in the drawing
            yahtzee!

Comment

Not everyone is happy with all the changes made to Quail Hollow in preparation for the PGA Championship. Our anonymous caddie details why the pros are mumbling under their collective breath.

Caddie Confidential

Comment

Amazing fact they mentioned a little while ago about Quail Hollow: all the changes -- entire new holes, major rebuilds/modifications to existing ones, complete change of grass from bent to Bermuda -- took place in 90 days!

Meanwhile, here in Austin, the MOPAC tollway project is about two years overdue....

Comment

Jimmy Walker, Phil and Dufner just off No. 1. I like Duf's swing. If I could just talk to him about putting.
                  Phil - Got no chance

20 minutes later as they walk off the green, the afternoon field is backed up! The Committee would be pulling out the stopwatch right about now.
                  Last edited by 18ncs; 08-10-2017, 11:50 AM.

Comment

How is Tiger doing ?

Comment

Thorbjorn Oleson -4

Who?

Comment

Jimmy Walker, Phil and Dufner just off No. 1. I like Duf's swing. If I could just talk to him about putting.
                        Phil - Got no chance

20 minutes later as they walk off the green, the afternoon field is backed up! The Committee would be pulling out the stopwatch right about now.
                        Im thinking the Duffster has been hanging out with Daly. They are starting to look alike...

Comment

Thorbjorn Oleson -4

Who?
                          Once he realizes he is in a Major he will fold like a hammered duck....

Comment

Nice drive Rory

Comment

Originally posted by Roy D Mercer View Post
                              Im thinking the Duffster has been hanging out with Daly. They are starting to look alike...
                              I like Dufner because Dufner likes beer and hot dogs! He's good people!

Comment

I'm making a Thursday call here. Fowler will win this week!

Poor Phil He needs the Senior tour to get here.

Comment

Working...
                                X