No announcement yet.

Stand Bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those of y'all that are always guilty of the too-much-stuff packing method, make me an offer on this bag. You'll be able to really carry too much stuff.

Comment

Hmmm, lets see...

I carry in my Camelback pack, camera tripod ( doubles as a rifle rest), GPS/radio, two knives, small Gerber pack axe, headlamp, flashlight, paracord, water or my coffee thermos, grunt tube, camera, toilet paper, rubber gloves, pen, hard candy, tape measure (small), zip ties, lighter, extra ammunition, rangefinder, extra SD cards. Usually stick my wallet in there when I get to the stand as well. That's all I can think of right now.

Comment

I always carry my backpack to the stand. As someone else stated, I rather keep things in my pack as compared to my pocket.

Knife
        Thermo-cell
        flash light
        spare release
        gloves if it's cold
        face mask
        bottle of water
        couple cold ones (if evening sit)
        TP
        quart ziplock for wallet, keys, cell phone, etc.
        pen to fill out tag and license log
        binos if in rifle blind

Call it overkill if you want but I use at least half if not more of those items on any given hunt.

Comment

I was lucky enough to inherit my grandfather's medical kit bag from WW2. I cleaned it up, added quality straps, and I take it with me to every stand hunt. He wasn't a hunter at all - he was a farmer, but it makes my mom happy that I carry it.

That said, it's full of a bunch of crap I never touch because I hunt(ed) on private property about 300 yards from a 4 wheeler...

Mandatory includes are flashlight, TP, bag-hanging-S-hook, binos, snacks.

Comment

I have a soft cooler bag with backpack straps. Few beers in the cooler and it has pockets I can stick flashlight and binos in.

Comment

I have a single strap messenger bag. Rope, water, thermacell and spares for it, binos, flashlights (2), spare glasses, knife, shears, and hard candy. Batteries for the night vision if chasing piggies, and the stealth cam NV monocular at night as well. Plus about 6 paper towels, AKA all purpose paper.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                Afternoon bag

[ATTACH]872673[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]872674[/ATTACH]
                Exactly what I carry

Comment

Working...
                X