Lewisville/Highland Park Village area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be heading that way mid October for a wedding? The wife and I are staying in the Embassy Suites. We will arrive Friday early afternoon and leave Sunday. Wedding is Saturday PM. What are some good food joints, in all price ranges, for a Friday night out and Saturday hanging around town. Thanks for all the input.
    Last edited by icetrauma; 09-13-2017, 03:43 PM.

Mia Dia and Fresca's are good Mexican food in the Highland Village area. Verf's is a laid back steak house in Highland Village as well. The Brazillion Steakhouse in Flower Mound on lakeside is good as well. Not sure on Highland Park as that's closer to downtown dallas. Highland Village is a suburb right next to Lewisville, which is where I'm referring to.. 2 completely different areas actually

Comment

Highland park

Howard wang's - Chinese
      Kuby's - awesome breakfast
      Mi Cocina in the village is real good Mexican food (sunset fajitas)
      The velvet taco (lol) - curry queso!
      Penne pamadoro - Italian
      Rex's seafood

Comment

Originally posted by Full Throttle View Post
        Mia Dia and Fresca's are good Mexican food in the Highland Village area. Verf's is a laid back steak house in Highland Village as well. The Brazillion Steakhouse in Flower Mound on lakeside is good as well. Not sure on Highland Park as that's closer to downtown dallas. Highland Village is a suburb right next to Lewisville, which is where I'm referring to.. 2 completely different areas actually
        You are correct, It is Highland Village. Not, Highland Park Village.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
          You are correct, It is Highland Village. Not, Highland Park Village.
          Ahh, well ignore my post until you end up in highland park.

Comment

Redneck Heaven. Do a minnow bomb, order a hamburger, and look around

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
              Redneck Heaven. Do a minnow bomb, order a hamburger, and look around
              Yeah, I don't think the wifey will like that one to much.

Comment

Anamia's (Flower Mound)

Mexican and AWSOME Margaritas
                Last edited by Philip-TX; 09-13-2017, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Highland Park & Highland Village are on different ends of DfW.

Comment

Gen Korean BBQ in Carrollton is awesome not far from lewisville, all kinds of awesome meats you can cook on the table and it's all you can eat.

Comment

Shops of legacy is a great spot to go spend an evening and not far away- it will give you a million options for restaurants, bars etc....

Comment

I'll be heading that way mid October for a wedding? The wife and I are staying in the Embassy Suites. We will arrive Friday early afternoon and leave Sunday. Wedding is Saturday PM. What are some good food joints, in all price ranges, for a Friday night out and Saturday hanging around town. Thanks for all the input.
                        Grapevine will be a neat place for the wife to walk around.

I live in Flower Mound which is joins both Lewisville and Highland Village. Depends on what you are looking for. Like stated before, there are a bunch of good restaurants in FM and the Shops at Highland Village will have some nice shops to walk through and a couple of good restaurants. A great burger and beer joint in Lewisville is Rusty Beagle on 407. Fat Cow BBQ is very good and it is on Valley Ridge and 35.

There are a bunch of folks who live up here and can give you great suggestions

Comment

Thank y'all and keep'em coming! Time to put Google to work.

Comment

The good news is we are staying at the Embassy Suites right next door to Bass Pro Shop.

Comment

The good news is we are staying at the Embassy Suites right next door to Bass Pro Shop.
                              Then I would go to downtown Grapevine.

Comment

Working...
                              X