No announcement yet.

is this poison ivy?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks a lot, I need some calamine lotion now.

Comment

When in doubt, the absolute best and also tried and true method is to strip one's clothing completely off and roll naked through it multiple times. If the police show up just explain to them this sensible method of testing.

Comment

Negative. That is Morning Glories

Comment

Nope

Skinny

Comment

Doesn't look like it to me. I am so allergic to it those pictures of the real stuff make me itch. Oh, by the way. I will tell you a funny story about my experience with PI. Well, maybe funny to you but not to me at the time. Some of you might remember several years back when they came out with some drops you could take orally that would make you immune to poison ivy. Well, I was willing to try anything to keep from getting all festered up during hunting season. So, I got some and started taking it. Jeesus, you ain't lived until you get a full blown fester of poison ivy around your bung hole. The drops were a solution of real poison ivy extract that you took in water. Stupid is as stupid does.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterB View Post
              Doesn't look like it to me. I am so allergic to it those pictures of the real stuff make me itch. Oh, by the way. I will tell you a funny story about my experience with PI. Well, maybe funny to you but not to me at the time. Some of you might remember several years back when they came out with some drops you could take orally that would make you immune to poison ivy. Well, I was willing to try anything to keep from getting all festered up during hunting season. So, I got some and started taking it. Jeesus, you ain't lived until you get a full blown fester of poison ivy around your bung hole. The drops were a solution of real poison ivy extract that you took in water. Stupid is as stupid does.

DO WHAT?! LOL Sorry for your pain

Comment

Just a weed

Comment

Working...
                X