New truck- already broken into

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
    I don't understand, after all these years and all of the issues, why has Ford not made it harder for people to break into their trucks?? I don't get it

Makes me want to stay away from Fords

Comment

Originally posted by BigFoot View Post
      Punishment is actually a 9mm hollow point if the right guy catches them
      I agree I have no use for the low lifes but approximately one hundred car burglaries a day the odds are in the bad guys favor.

Comment

Seems like they would set up stings around there. It's sucks the nice side of sa is that way

Comment

I HATE Thieves!

Comment

Yeah, I hadn't set up the door key pad lock yet and the codes were in with the owners manual.

Comment

Originally posted by Efren View Post
              Yeah, I hadn't set up the door key pad lock yet and the codes were in with the owners manual.

Man, I hate to hear this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Don't put me in charge. Public hangings and booby traps would be legal.

I hate thieves cause I have been a victim many times in my life in houston.

Comment

Hate that for you Bud. Sounds like with as rampant of a problem it is in the area it would be a good place for a sting operation. Hell, I don't even know if the police have time for such a thing but might cut back a little bit. Or not. Thieves are idiots anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by d1rich1 View Post
                    Makes me want to stay away from Fords

Or San Antonio...

Comment

The Jimmy Jammers on the Doors but if they want in bad enough, they will break the glass. And a simple hidden kill switch to keep them from stealing it work great.

Comment

It's a sanctuary city-------- nuff said

Comment

Most of the time they don't want the truck, just the easy target stuff (guns) inside. On the fords you can take the door panel off and disable the key locking device all together and just use the key pad. Or you can even buy a back door handle with out a key hole and place it on the front door. Thieves will see this and move on to the easier target a few spaces down.

Comment

Hate to hear about your experience. I installed a hidden kill switch on my f250. Won't prevent them from breaking in, but they won't be driving off.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenJ View Post
                              Seems like they would set up stings around there. It's sucks the nice side of sa is that way
                              just moved to SA and i'm not sure where the nice side is. panhandling on every corner and car thefts and burglaries and armed robberies all over town.

Comment

i'll be down in a few months for a hunt with my boys. Will be staying downtown so we can do the riverwalk the night before. Is there an area I should stay away from? Or all of downtown?

Comment

Working...
                                X