Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM Sent.

Comment

Good deal, let me know if you need any help.

Comment

Congratulations... nothing like owning your own piece of Texas!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That is awesome, congrats! In for the updates and pics!

Comment

Congratulations! It's really nice to own your own place.

Comment

Congratulations. What county road are you near?

Comment

Congrats. I just recently purchased a neighboring piece of property to what I already have to give me almost 50 acres. Mine is also west of Hagerman, but I'm a little further away than 2 miles. If my knowledge of the creeks out there are any good I'm willing to bet the same creeks run through both our places. I've noticed that the pig population out my way comes and goes, I'll have a huge group coming in for about a week and then disappear for up to a month. They're running the creek hard.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                  Congratulations. What county road are you near?

377 and Alison rd, across street from Egg farm building. The Woodrow place.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Spearchunker; 12-29-2016, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Congrats, its a great feeling pulling into "your" gate to go get on the stand.

$2700 on the survey is a pretty fair shake for a brushy 40 acre tract with a creek on it, just FYI. I'd recommend walking the property lines sooner rather than later, maybe set some T-posts at any corners the surveyors find/set so you will always know where they are in the future. I'm curious to what the fencing quote will run.

Looking forward to progress pics, I need to update my thread after seeing this.

Comment

You're a little farther north than I thought. And I'd say a little farther away than 2 miles from Hagerman. My place is between 377 and 901 and I think I'm about 3-4 miles from old sadler rd. Also don't trust the fence locations out there. My property markers were about 6' on the neighbors side of the fence.

Comment

Originally posted by russb View Post
                        You're a little farther north than I thought. And I'd say a little farther away than 2 miles from Hagerman. My place is between 377 and 901 and I think I'm about 3-4 miles from old sadler rd. Also don't trust the fence locations out there. My property markers were about 6' on the neighbors side of the fence.

your right, closer to 5 mi. I mis typed.
                        Last edited by Spearchunker; 12-29-2016, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
                          your right, closer to 5 mi. I miss typed.
                          Probably for the best. Word in the TBH street is that the Hagerman neighbors have ruined the place. There's also a biologist who will advise you of bucks that are ok to shoot.

Congratulations on your piece of heaven!

Comment

I've worked on all of those Moran wells right there to the south of you. I've seen a lot of good deer in there and plenty of hogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                              Probably for the best. Word in the TBH street is that the Hagerman neighbors have ruined the place. There's also a biologist who will advise you of bucks that are ok to shoot.

Congratulations on your piece of heaven!
                              Funny, my agent on this deal has a place bordered by 3 sides of hargerman. He has shown me some studs! He also knows the owners of the place for 1.6M that was on here recently. Again all studs!

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
                                Funny, my agent on this deal has a place bordered by 3 sides of hargerman. He has shown me some studs! He also knows the owners of the place for 1.6M that was on here recently. Again all studs!
                                Oh I have no doubt. Just poking fun some at some of the Hagerman threads from this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X