No announcement yet.

2 Navy SEALs Under Suspicion in Strangling Death of Green Beret

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of speculation and very little information in that article.

Comment

Prayers up for his family

Weird story. Hope his family gets to know what really happened and that the person(s) responsible are held accountable.

Comment

Makes some sense, but I would of thought it would take at least 3 or 4 Seals to kill a Special Forces Soldier. But I guess Team 6 is their crème de la crème so they were able to strangle him to death with just 4 hands.

Comment

Prayers for the Soldier’s family.

Must have been a heck of a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
            Makes some sense, but I would of thought it would take at least 3 or 4 Seals to kill a Special Forces Soldier. But I guess Team 6 is their crème de la crème so they were able to strangle him to death with just 4 hands.
            Story makes it sound like maybe it wasnt really an intentional killing.

I know there have been guys we have rolled with who flat out wouldnt tap. I never like going with those guys because I'm not at the point of my life that I want a broken arm or ankle or to pass out. And I dont want to be put in a position to do that to someone else.

Hate that this happened. Terrible loss no matter how it happened.

Comment

I knew Logan and graduated high school with his older brother.

I will be watching this one unfold as best I can

Comment

The story surrounding the slaying of Staff Sgt. Logan Melgar keeps unraveling, starting with the SEALs-turned-suspects’ assertion that the soldier was drunk the night he died.

Here’s an update. Not surprising given the history of unprofessional behaviour that has plagued that community for a while now. If this turns out to be true and that’s what started the altercation. They need to be hung or face a firing squad. RIP and thank you for what you’ve done for this country Staff Sgt. Melgar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow.

Comment

I had some reports before that didn't look good for the Seals...

Comment

Sad deal

Comment

Well, all that I can say is that I hope it isn't true, but, if it is, death penalty.

Comment

If ST6 wanted to take out a GB, then no one would have known it was them. Im sure they could have covered it up good enough

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                            Well, all that I can say is that I hope it isn't true, but, if it is, death penalty.
                            Not these days. See Bergdahl.

Comment

I'd be interested to see the FACTS if the case. As for this particular article, it appears to be nearly all speculation. In any case, it's a bad deal.

Comment

Working...
                              X