No announcement yet.

2018/19 East Texas Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She is already dead. Just hasn't fell over yet. Probably not breeding anymore either.

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
      She is already dead. Just hasn't fell over yet. Probably not breeding anymore either.

She definitely dead... in my ice chest.
      Hasn’t had fawns with her in a few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Hix View Post
        Well i said i got a cat too lol
        Here is the old Radar doe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lol! My bad. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got a Yote Sunday morning. 2nd one ever with a bow. It fell in the creek (which was flowing pretty good after a big rain) after I shot and floated away. Thought I’d never see it again but luckily it got caught on a log about 75 yards down stream.

Comment

Congrats all! I’m heading in to wash clothes. Be back at it Wednesday.

Comment

We killed another one of our hit listers on Monday. 12 and 13” g2’s

Comment

Lola’s on the trigger this evening. Wasn’t in blind 10 minuets and Baby Huey was at 40 yards in hand corn! He’s awesome in person!

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post

Nice!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Anybody slipping in the blind in the morning? Of course when I get a few days off work it warms up and when I head back for work the temperatures are gonna drop dramatically..

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      Goodgoshawallamoddy!! Man Y'all are knocking down some bigguns!! Johnny, that right there is the perfect rack!! What a beautiful deer... can't believe you went and rifle whooped 'im tho! Congratulations! You score him yet?
                      lol...95% of my bowhunting is on my Montgomey County bow leases where I spend most of my time. Madison County is for kicking back, enjoying a good campfire and reaching out and touching something.
                      Congrats Johnny!! Feels weird to have a tag on one this early lol!!

Yes sir, time to get back in another county and get it. Good luck to you the rest of the season.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexas88 View Post
                        Anybody slipping in the blind in the morning? Of course when I get a few days off work it warms up and when I head back for work the temperatures are gonna drop dramatically..

I’m debating! If it wasn’t so dang humid i might...bad wind bad temps make me want to just wait and slip in Thursday am

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                          I’m debating! If it wasn’t so dang humid i might...bad wind bad temps make me want to just wait and slip in Thursday am

And skeeters are BAAAD.

Comment

Yeah if I didn’t have work to decide on me to hunt or not then I’d be waiting for Thursday morning as well but it’s slim picking for me..

Comment

You coulda told me the other deer was Waylon’s

I was jacking with him today about him letting you kill the high brow deer and he was like... BUT...BUT!

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexas88 View Post

My dad saw two shooters cruising this evening. He actually missed one of them so he’s going to find a gun range in the morning and see if there’s a problem. If it’s off at all then he had to have bumped it sometime in the last week. It was shooting great 2 months ago when I last cased it.

Comment

Working...
                                X