Academy Deal Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BobbyJoe View Post
    Not really sure. They also had a couple Perception kayaks marked from $399 to $99. Killer deal there too.
    Dang! That's a steal

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
      Follow up...

I went to my Academy yesterday and they didn't have any in stock so checked other stores for me. Found one near by so I went over to get it. Didn't ring up as clearance. For some reason the guys at the first location could see the clearance but this store couldn't.

They ended up calling around and long story short...They gave me the clearance price and asked me not to tell my friends or family.

Thanks for posting this. My wife is the owner of a brand new kayak and we have a fishing trip planned for our anniversary next weekend. Perfect timing.
      Cool man! Glad you got it

Comment

I'm hoping that they do eventually go on sale here in San Antonio. My nephew is looking for one. He's stationed in Arizona and is looking to take one back with him around Christmas time.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
          I'm hoping that they do eventually go on sale here in San Antonio. My nephew is looking for one. He's stationed in Arizona and is looking to take one back with him around Christmas time.
          in the same boat
          went by 4 academys this weekend

Comment

Working...
          X