Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man missed the week change good luck to everyone... let’s hope the LSU train keeps rollin

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
      What about DBU? Lmao

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      What about it?

Comment

Horn wins in a shootout.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          Well, no TCU/Texas game. Hagen and I were looking at the TPWD draw hunts back in August and he thought it would be cool to put in for a few. He went 1 of 6 and drew a hunt for Mason Mountain the weekend of October 26th. Should be a fun experience!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Awesome, glad you're going! Both of my boys were drawn at different places when they were kids and we had to pass on both for different reasons. To this day they both reference those "draw hunts" we skipped...

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
            They got a big time WR. It will be interesting to see if he can “go off” on the great DB’s at UT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have the leading rusher in the nation too. They definitely have the playmakers that keep a DC up at night.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
              They have the leading rusher in the nation too. They definitely have the playmakers that keep a DC up at night.

What time do y’all kick? Hopefully i will be back from College Station around 8pm and can watch some of it. I’m turning into an Ehlinger fan [emoji51]

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntercoach View Post
                I guarantee you Mond is way better than the next man up...whoever that might be. Some people act like Jimbo doesn't want to win and is just playing him because Mond knows his secrets or something. Have some faith in the guy we are paying $75 million to. I think he knows who gives us the best chance of getting a W.

The only problem I have with this is Mond was never better then Starkel . Mond as a freshman couldn’t hardly complete a pass . He has gotten better but dang he couldn’t of got any worse. I honestly think the only reason he won the job was because he had a extra year of Eligibility and he was a lot more mobile then Starkel. And we all know Fisher likes a more mobile QB . Auburn will come after him and he will happy feet around and make crappy throws. I hope I’m wrong but he seems to do that more times than not .

Comment

Looking forward to a good slate of games Saturday. Really hope Wisconsin whoops Meechigan. I thing whomever can get 2 stops in the UT/OSU game wins.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                    Looking forward to a good slate of games Saturday. Really hope Wisconsin whoops Meechigan. I thing whomever can get 2 stops in the UT/OSU game wins.
                    I hope Michigan loses and I hope Georgia hangs 90 on notre Dame

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                      What time do y’all kick? Hopefully i will be back from College Station around 8pm and can watch some of it. I’m turning into an Ehlinger fan [emoji51]

6:30 kick

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                        What about it?

All that bs talk about their stellar dbs that gave up...I don’t know...400+ yds... that’s what[emoji1787]

Comment

At least we made it to Thursday this week before the nonsense started.......

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                            At least we made it to Thursday this week before the nonsense started.......

Some just don’t get it.

Comment

Dad-gum, where is BoB, nice avatar.

PM responded 17.

Comment

No "Arky" in Arkansas.

Comment

Working...
                                X