Tire salesman???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tire salesman???

Anyone on here sell tires? Looking for a set of aggressive all terrains or moderate mud tire with decent highway manners for my Ram 2500 (295/70/18) and some highway tires for the wife's Ford Edge (245/60/18). Looking to not spend more than $1500 for both sets.
    Last edited by Bucksaw; 10-17-2018, 08:23 PM.

Do you have a lift or will 295 fit under it stock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Leveled with +18 offset on my wheels. 295 is 34", and lots of guys run 35s no problem with much more aggressive wheel offsets.

Comment

Go to 4wheel parts

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

PM Perow

Comment

Discount tire will price match any price you find online. That’s what they told me when I was shopping for tires. Found Toyo mud terrains with free shipping for over $400 less than discount. All you pay is mount balance and road warranty after price match. May wanna look into that as well.

Comment

I run 295/70r18 on my stock 16 2500. No rub at full lock. Cooper STT Pro. Out the door at discount with certificates for just a hair under 1300.00

Comment

Tire salesman???

Originally posted by Bucksaw View Post
                Anyone on here sell tires? Looking for a set of aggressive all terrains or moderate mud tire with decent highway manners for my Ram 2500 (295/70/18) and some highway tires for the wife's Ford Edge (245/60/18). Looking to not spend more than $1500 for both sets.

I’ve been buying tires for a long time and I wouldn’t think you could touch 8 tires for $1500 out the door unless you buy the cheapest off brand tire.

Edit: 18’s it can be done I was thinking 20’s which makes it a little tougher.

Last edited by Black Ice; 10-17-2018, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                  I’ve been buying tires for a long time and I wouldn’t think you could touch 8 tires for $1500 out the door unless you buy the cheapest off brand tire.

4 tires for his Dodge he can get $800-$1000 and they will be good tires. The Ford Edge could easily get 4 tires for $400-$500.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                    4 tires for his Dodge he can get $800-$1000 and they will be good tires. The Ford Edge could easily get 4 tires for $400-$500.

What kind of tires can you get mounted and balanced out the door in a E Range tire for $200?

Comment

Originally posted by jonesy11383 View Post
                      I run 295/70r18 on my stock 16 2500. No rub at full lock. Cooper STT Pro. Out the door at discount with certificates for just a hair under 1300.00
                      I've been looking at those. Just worried they would be a little soft. We put a set of Mastercraft mud terrains on our work truck and they feel very squishy when cornering. How do those STT Pros handle? I have been looking at the ST MAXX, but thought about the STT Pro if I got them cheap enough. Got any pictures of what they look like on your truck?

Comment

Cooper STT Pro
                        Got 35x12.50x20’s on eBay delivered to my door in a couple of days for $1250
                        Through discount tire direct eBay store

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Found a set of Coopers for each of them for $1533.92, plus $140 worth of mail-in rebates. That doesn't include installation, which was quoted at $60 a set. This also assumes that they will accept my tax exemption.

Anyone ever dealt with Tirebuyer.com?

Comment

PM returned

Comment

Originally posted by Bucksaw View Post
                              Found a set of Coopers for each of them for $1533.92, plus $140 worth of mail-in rebates. That doesn't include installation, which was quoted at $60 a set. This also assumes that they will accept my tax exemption.

Anyone ever dealt with Tirebuyer.com?
                              which Cooper

Comment

Working...
                              X