Russian Indictment Backfire For Mueller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post
    "This week, one of the Russian companies accused by Special Counsel Robert Mueller of funding a conspiracy to meddle in the 2016 U.S. presidential election was revealed in court to not have existed during the time period alleged by Mueller's team of prosecutors, according to a lawyer representing the defendant."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/30556...ign=benshapiro
    Pretty sure Pence telling Mueller to wrap it up last week is signaling that this is over with. With midterms coming up and Trump as popular as ever ALL Republicans that wish to be reelected will fully support Trump now and that means Mueller will no longer have bipartisan support. Bye Felecia.

Comment

With it now coming out that the FBI had a spy in the Trump Campaign, I'm betting even the Dems are going to want Mueller to wrap this circus up in hopes everyone forgets about it by 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
        With it now coming out that the FBI had a spy in the Trump Campaign, I'm betting even the Dems are going to want Mueller to wrap this circus up in hopes everyone forgets about it by 2020.
        Private Citizen Obama: "ugh ugh ugh ugh this is the first Im hearing about this ugh ugh ugh saw it on Fox news this morning like everyone else ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh"

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
          Private Citizen Obama: "ugh ugh ugh ugh this is the first Im hearing about this ugh ugh ugh saw it on Fox news this morning like everyone else ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh"

Comment

There should be a special prosecutor named to investigate Hillary Clinton parking tickets. Then, just like Mueller he can go into the Clinton Crime Foundation, violations of espionage laws for receiving classified info and removing classification markings, to start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Meuller blinks again....

The defendant, Concord Management and Consulting, joined in his request, filing a joint motion.

Comment

[ATTACH]909212[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                  [ATTACH]909212[/ATTACH]
                  should have one where Trump spins him around and gives him the boot in the azz

Comment

Mueller is a piece of “work”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Then maybe you shouldn't have falsely indited them you jackwad

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        Then maybe you shouldn't have falsely indited them you jackwad

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mueller-w...-politics.html
                        I had no idea Michelle Obama was born a man until I read the comments section.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                          I had no idea Michelle Obama was born a man until I read the comments section.
                          Obama accidentaly called her Michael more than once

Comment

Originally posted by chopsknives View Post
                            Obama accidentaly called her Michael more than once
                            Yes he did.
                            No baby pictures of the girls.
                            Mom has to live with Michael in the White House.

Just disgusting................

Comment

I think the mix up calling her Michael, we due to Barry reading straight from a teleprompter. There are pictures of Michelle as a kid and her kids as kids on the interwebs.

Pretty funny that Mueller wants to deny Russia the right to due process.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                                Pretty funny that Mueller wants to deny Russia the right to due process.
                                He gasping for air

Comment

Working...
                                X