Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you have done if this was your wife?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WASN'T HIS TO THROW BACK. That's the whole point. Should have kept his hands to himself and let her throw it back

Comment

WASN'T HIS TO THROW BACK. That's the wolf point. Should have kept his hands to himself and let her throw it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis View Post
        WASN'T HIS TO THROW BACK. That's the whole point. Should have kept his hands to himself and let her throw it back
        Was too his!!.. he took it from her.
        He hated her... did you not read the story? She had spilled his beer earlier in the game..and the guy standing next to him voted for obama.. can you believe it? O B A M A... and that was in this past election!!! ..
        none of this is true..but those that read the posts in the thread before responding understand that..

c'mon people, geesh

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          It's a Wrigley field tradition that the rest of the game has glommed onto, and it's stupid to do outside of wrigley.

Anyone who throws a World Series home run ball back, is a moron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right and Right. Even if it's the opposing team one of my kids wants that ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
            I loved it. Opposing team's hr balls go back onto the field. Me personally, i'd prefer a stranger rip it from my wife's hands than me. One less argument on the way home lol.

Side note: I was disappointed with the first base line fans letting Bellinger catch that pop out. Once a player goes into the stands its fair game to play some defense and keep him from catching it.

Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel32 View Post
              I actually know the man who threw it back so it was kind of funny to see it happen

Needless to say I think the media and fans are making a bigger deal out of this than they are
              Can you confirm that it was a pre-planned stunt. I heard they were together and talked about it on the way to the game in the event it happened.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                If I'm at a World Series game and catch a HR ball from the other team, that em effer is going back. I don't want anything to do with it.

Some may consider me a moron, but that's bad juju, and I don't want anything to do with it.
                If you want to believe in bad luck versus 5k or more in cash in your hand that's fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                  Can you confirm that it was a pre-planned stunt. I heard they were together and talked about it on the way to the game in the event it happened.
                  That I don’t know

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                    You two guys need to wait ten years before showing up at random one night to fight him in his garage. Just don't let him get to his bow!
                    Don't forget to slime your tires in case he gets to his hunting knife and stabs them with some fighting style.

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
                      The crazy look in his eye when he takes the ball. Lmao!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                      Ahahahahahahahaha That was awesome. I wouldn't do anything but laugh at her honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        Different kind of fighting style... this is baseball fighting style..
                        Baseball fighting style.

Click image for larger version

Name:	AP-Ryan-Ventura-930804079_BP.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	24517498

Comment

forget the ball the lady is hot

Comment

My wife knows her, it was the woman's brother in law that threw it back.

Comment

Originally posted by mhunter6 View Post
                              My wife knows her. It was the woman's brother in law that threw it back.

Comment

the guy's face and demeanor as he steals and throws the ball is priceless.

Comment

Working...
                                X