Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What bow do you guys use, and how would you rate it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creed
    No complaints, only my 3rd bow in 5 years. My favorite thus far.

Comment

Attitude but my 2nd bow, my first was a old bear from Walmart 17 yrs ago. It sucked lol honestly it really wasn't set up for me.

I'm going to Bridge City next month to shoot a few bows. Really want the Agenda 6. As far as my current one I do love it.

Comment

I rate my Switchback as the "best" bow I have ever owned in terms of all around performance and shootability. The Nitrum Turbo is the best pure speed bow I have ever owned/shot.

Comment

Nice to see all the switchy"s still killing it after all these years!!!!

Comment

Diamond outlaw it's been a good one the last 3 years. Long bow is what I'll be using next year.

Comment

Currently a Mathews helium but I did just get a Chill R so that might change. Before I went to Mathews I shot a Hoyt turbo hawk but made the switch because the Mathews was smoother. Also shot a browning illusion for a few years and liked it quite a bit.

Comment

Bear truth 2 got it in 09 been a great bow but this year im haveing small issues. Thinking about a hoyt nitrum turbo next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan81 View Post
                  Hoyt Charger. Only bow I've ever hunted with. Killed the only thing I've ever shot at so that works for me.
                  x2. Hard to beat for the money. I've shot a Mathews Creed and I actually like the Hoyt better. Had a PSE as my first bow and killed with that too. But, I think I'm sold on Hoyt from this point on.

Comment

Obsession Knightmare @ 30/70 with a 500gr arrow @ 285fps.

That along with my backup/ground blind/beater-bow, a Bear Mauler than I DIY painted with spray in bed-liner. I'm getting around 280fps @ 29/70 with a 430gr arrow so its not bad, but I did add a bomar stop to it along with a Saunders slide.

Truth be told, I probably shoot that little AtA Bear better than my Knightmare. The Mauler was my first bow which I got in 2010, and I've owned 6 other bows since then.

Comment

pse nova
                      Elite synergy
                      Bowtech allegiance
                      Bowtech tribute
                      Bowtech d350
                      Bowtech invasion
                      Bowtech prodigy and I love it

Comment

Prime Rival. I'm a noob when it comes to bow hunting. Awesome bow so far.

Comment

Originally posted by BowTech2010 View Post
                          Destroyer 350 (best bow ever made)
                          Rpm 360
                          <---------Mathews Helim IMO
                          Chill R
                          Expedition XCENTRIC 6
                          Prodigy
                          Insanity
                          Invasion (worst bow tech ever made)
                          Have to agree with your first choice!! That is whats in my case now and I don't see me changing anytime soon. May upgrade my limbs to #75's later but right now, I am happy happy happy!!

Comment

Love my Regulator. Does exactly what good bow should do.

Comment

Pse Stinger x, I enjoy it and it gets the job done!

Comment

Originally posted by stixx View Post
                                Pse Stinger x, I enjoy it and it gets the job done!
                                I am about to buy a bow and was looking at that one. seems like a good one, feels good.

Comment

Working...
                                X