Directional feeders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Directional feeders

I am needing to buy a directional feeder for a lease in east Tx. My question is, who makes a good directional feeder kit so I can broadcast corn in a certain direction. I have a tight area on a narrow ridge between two creeks in come heavy woods.

Thanks Wil

Krivoman!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wil Taylor View Post
      I am needing to buy a directional feeder for a lease in east Tx. My question is, who makes a good directional feeder kit so I can broadcast corn in a certain direction. I have a tight area on a narrow ridge between two creeks in come heavy woods.

Thanks Wil

Boss buck makes a really nice directional thrower. We use one and it has not given us any problems yet. Most of the brands you will find online, have a plastic spin plate and plastic housing. The Boss Buck is all metal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Buccees has some good looking 600 pound ones right now with all season timer, solar panel and all for 399

Comment

Not going to be able to put a big feeder in this area. Something that will hold about 100# of corn due to me having to carry everything in. All I’m looking for is the feeder kit.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenner97 View Post
            Krivoman!!
            Krivoman makes a directional timer. Can’t find it online

Comment

Send him a PM, don’t think he has them on his website.

Comment

Yep send krivoman a pm

All of our feeders are krivo directionals

Comment

Hard to beat a Krivo directional.

Comment

Krivoman, all metal as well.

Comment

Directional feeder

Originally posted by Kenner97 View Post
                      Krivoman!!
                      Krivoman is one of the best unit made. If your looking for a package that is small and straps on a tree look at Moultre directional feeder. I think it holds three bags of corn. But your going to get what you pay for, It is all plastic. The phrase buy once cry once is true. Buy the Krivoman unit.

Comment

I’m not going with plastic because of the squirrels. I will build a Bracket to hang a metal feeder from that will hold 2-3 bags of corn. I am mainly looking for just the slinger part.

Comment

I got a Moultre directional...Its Fair but plugs now and then...When its workin it throws far and suprisingly Quiet...Its made out of metal and pretty heavy duty..but not fitted well..would I buy another..NO ...Over years Moultre has made some pretty good feeders this is the exception...

Comment

I have mine "redneck'd" to be a directional feeder. Took a piece of corrugated metal and made a plate to block the rear. It throws in a 210-230 degree pattern now. And make a great dinner bell when it goes off. You have no problem hearing corn bouncing off sheet metal at a high speed!!

Comment

I got 2 krivoman I will sale you. I used 1 season. $75 ea. you pick them up in nw Houston. they need timers

Comment

Working...
                              X