No announcement yet.

Cigar recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I personally like for my first choice, something from the Arturo Fuente don Carlos and opus x line, but I also like the judge, le bijou 1922, flor de las antillas from my father, and Ashton symmetry

Comment

Originally posted by howzitbra View Post
      My wife bought me a humidor for my birthday and I have no idea what to put in it. I’m not a cigar expert but have smoked a quite a few. My favorite was a Ashton Maduro. Any ideas about what I should buy that might be similar to the Ashton? I did a search but you guys are way over my head in cigar knowledge. Thanks for the feedback!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liga privada no. 9 is my number one favorite. Oliva V melanio is a great one
      Ramon bueso genesis project is amazing and won’t break the bank
      Always keep some perdomo champagne 10th anniversaries and noir on hand for the people that want a cigar but never smoke them. These won’t over power non smokers and the sticks really are good!

Comment

Cigar recommendations

Originally posted by Dad View Post
        Liga privada no. 9 is my number one favorite. Oliva V melanio is a great one
        Ramon bueso genesis project is amazing and won’t break the bank
        Always keep some perdomo champagne 10th anniversaries and noir on hand for the people that want a cigar but never smoke them. These won’t over power non smokers and the sticks really are good!

Thank ya much for the recommendations!
        I did have the Liga Privada #9 and it’s at the top of my list!!!

Last edited by howzitbra; 10-18-2018, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
          I've been smoking Acid Kuba Kuba, give that one a try.
          Yea, I think I saw the empty Box....LOL

Got to get me some. Natural or Madero? Been smoking Rocky Patel Xtreme. I'll bring one to be delivered to you.
          Last edited by coker737; 10-18-2018, 03:16 PM.

Comment

I wonder which ones Bill Clinton likes?

Comment

Originally posted by howzitbra View Post
              Thank ya much for the recommendations!
              I did have the Liga Privada #9 and it’s at the top of my list!!!

If you like the Liga the genesis project is a must try. Also the little brother of the Liga the undercrown is great. It was made because the owner lets the rollers have unlimited smokes while working and everyone was smoking Liga’s and messing with supply. Drew came up with the undercrown, Liga filler with a different wrapper. Cost less and always Available!

Comment

Originally posted by Dad View Post
                If you like the Liga the genesis project is a must try. Also the little brother of the Liga the undercrown is great. It was made because the owner lets the rollers have unlimited smokes while working and everyone was smoking Liga’s and messing with supply. Drew came up with the undercrown, Liga filler with a different wrapper. Cost less and always Available!

That’s some great info! I’ll look for em!!!

Comment

Check out Southern Draw Cigars http://southerndrawcigars.com/our-cigars/ Texas company, vet owned, Nicaraguan cigars. I've been enjoying them for several months now...

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                    I wonder which ones Bill Clinton likes?
                    Monicanudos

Comment

I am about to place an order with fox cigars out of nm or arizona. Good prices and they throw in a lot of extras or freebies. Look them up. I started out with the baccarats being my favorite but now im on a rocky patel kick, they are consistent

Comment

Padron and Arturo Fuente

Comment

My humidor ...... I would have to say the 5 Vegas Triple A Maduro is the best bang for the buck so far, I haven’t tried the Oliva V or the Partagas Black Label though
                          The CAO Brazillia is a very good smoke as well.

Comment

My humidor is never without flor de las antilles (my father cigar brand) and Upmann 1844 reserve. I like a lot of others too, but those are my favorites.

Comment

If you like the Ashton Maduro try Arturo Fuente Double Chateau or 858 in Maduro and/or Sungrown. The Ashton and Fuente folks have worked and collaborated together on projects.

Comment

Working...
                              X