Clear All

Would not trade mine for the world.

Comment

Have. 2016 and will never own a ranger again. Love ours

Comment

You spelled Yamaha wrong

Sent from my LM-X210CMR using Tapatalk

Comment

Pro Fxt is the greatest riding best utv ever.

Comment

Don't even think, Just make the switch, We got one and i can't believe the difference. So much more quiet and a better ride.

Comment

I've got one, the ranch edition, and it's been great for going on two years now. absolutely no complaints here

Comment

I have a 2015 fxt, use it everyday on my ranch, it is quiet, strong and dependable.

Two weeks ago, I had to have a fuel pump replaced on it. Which was done under warranty at the dealership, they said they had never had to replace one before on an fxt. This has been the only issue with the machine in three years.

I highly recommend them, two friends that had rangers after riding in my fxt, sold their rangers and got fxts.

Comment

I bought a 2018 early this summer and have taken it to NM twice in rough country and love it! The dealer told me the Mule is the way to go and he can own any of the major brands. I bought some after market accessories, so if anyone needs a factory roof, I have one for sale $100. The camo pro FXT does not have a roof. I bought the LE edition which does.

Comment

Does the Mule have a locking front diff?

Comment

Kawasaki mules are definitely hard to beat.

Comment

If you are looking for something to take to the mud parks, with 14” lift and 147” tires, or put a turbo on it and hit 100mph........get a Polaris. If you need something to do WORK, get the mule. Like said above, it’s not a speed demon, and there’s not a world of aftermarket parts for it. But it’s tough, dependable, quiet and dadgum SMOOOOOTH!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cashcropper View Post
                          Does the Mule have a locking front diff?

Unfortunately, no.

Comment

I’ve had one since 2016. No issues out of it. My dad sold his ranger and bought a mule after driving mine

Comment

I really like them but the one turnoff is the dang seats, I feel like I will slide right off. I have been also looking at the can am commander

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                                If you are looking for something to take to the mud parks, with 14” lift and 147” tires, or put a turbo on it and hit 100mph........get a Polaris. If you need something to do WORK, get the mule. Like said above, it’s not a speed demon, and there’s not a world of aftermarket parts for it. But it’s tough, dependable, quiet and dadgum SMOOOOOTH!!!

Are the beds that small on all of them or are there different ones with larger?

Comment

Working...
                                X